Nellie and journalist cuestions

belorey

I'm reading Nellie's card and i have couple doubts.

1) If an enemy takes a Interact within 2" of Nellie she can use her Exclusive Interview and she takes the control of the action. So, can i consider she resolves the Interact for the purpouse of her Plant Evidence and heal 2?

2)How exactly works the Undercover abilitie from the Undercover Reporter. I don't know if i understand how can unbury the model.

4 minutes ago, belorey said:

I'm reading Nellie's card and i have couple doubts.

1) If an enemy takes a Interact within 2" of Nellie she can use her Exclusive Interview and she takes the control of the action. So, can i consider she resolves the Interact for the purpouse of her Plant Evidence and heal 2?

2)How exactly works the Undercover abilitie from the Undercover Reporter. I don't know if i understand how can unbury the model.

1) Plant Evidence only works if she performs her action herself. Exclusive Interview doesn't trigger Plant Evidence

2) When he activates, you can select an enemy minion. Unbury the reporter in base contact with the minion. Reporter gains slow. Opponent takes the minion and places him in his deployment

1 minute ago, trikk said:

1) Plant Evidence only works if she performs her action herself. Exclusive Interview doesn't trigger Plant Evidence

Why not? The wording says:

Plant Evidencie: After this model resolves the Interact action this model heal 2. 

So when you activate the abilitie of Exclusive Interview you resolve the enemie model's Interact. Am i wrong?

5 minutes ago, belorey said:

Why not? The wording says:

Plant Evidencie: After this model resolves the Interact action this model heal 2. 

So when you activate the abilitie of Exclusive Interview you resolve the enemie model's Interact. Am i wrong?

No. You control it but you don't take the action.

2 minutes ago, belorey said:

Agree, but Plant Evidence doesn't said anything about take the action. It said resolve the interact. Who resolves the interact? I would say Nellie.

In order to resolve an action you have to take it. If you place a scheme marker, you place it in base contact with the enemy model, and not Nellie.

If Zoraida obeys someone and they charge, zoraida doesn't resolve the charge action even though she controls the model.

• Like 1

It's the same with Following Orders. If enemy model Obeys your False Witness for example you get to draw a card (not your opponent) because your models resolves the action outside activation. And If it was like you were saying, Exclusive Interview and Chasing the Story would not combo with each other. Because at the end this is enemy model which resolves an Interact.

2 hours ago, trikk said:

In order to resolve an action you have to take it. If you place a scheme marker, you place it in base contact with the enemy model, and not Nellie.

If Zoraida obeys someone and they charge, zoraida doesn't resolve the charge action even though she controls the model.

That make sense. 👍

5 hours ago, Filox said:

It's the same with Following Orders. If enemy model Obeys your False Witness for example you get to draw a card (not your opponent) because your models resolves the action outside activation. And If it was like you were saying, Exclusive Interview and Chasing the Story would not combo with each other. Because at the end this is enemy model which resolves an Interact.

Erhm... do they combo? As far as I know it clearly states that, when using Exclusive Interview the model is treated as friendly... So it wouldn't count as an enemy model for gaining Focused+1.

9 hours ago, Kobosov said:

Erhm... do they combo? As far as I know it clearly states that, when using Exclusive Interview the model is treated as friendly... So it wouldn't count as an enemy model for gaining Focused+1.

At the end of the day, you control the action but your enemy resolves it.