Ravenswood's Malifaux Paintings - Heavy PICS

Even id you don't enjoy it, the skin looks great.

I don't really like painting skin either because I struggle a bit with it, which techniques did you use?

Very much enjoy this thread, love the hq pics and the minis, looking forward for more!

2 hours ago, Ravenswood said:

Wrath from Crossroads Seven

Is he done? Don't get me wrong, you're an awesome painter, but I feel that the fire and the spirits paintjob are no as good as the main character (I.e. they are good but Wrath himself is great). The fire seem a little plain to me.

Still an amazing job, probably the best CR7 I saw (easily better than the one playing for Juventus anyway 😋).

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Is he done? Don't get me wrong, you're an awesome painter, but I feel that the fire and the spirits paintjob are no as good as the main character (I.e. they are good but Wrath himself is great). The fire seem a little plain to me.

@SEVYes, I am not fully satisfied with thais and aslo think what the purple mist is worst part of the mini. But I stil theat this result as acceptable for this moment and maybe will return to it later.

• Like 1

The armor looks amazing, but the banners need some sort of design beyond mere black. And the blade looks like technically great NMM, but the shine is just that, with no consideration of what would be reflected. 

So I’m sure you can do better - but I couldn’t 🥸