Ravenswood's Malifaux Paintings - Heavy PICS

Ravenswood

2 hours ago, Ravenswood said:

Wrath from Crossroads Seven

Is he done? Don't get me wrong, you're an awesome painter, but I feel that the fire and the spirits paintjob are no as good as the main character (I.e. they are good but Wrath himself is great). The fire seem a little plain to me.

Still an amazing job, probably the best CR7 I saw (easily better than the one playing for Juventus anyway 😋).

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is he done? Don't get me wrong, you're an awesome painter, but I feel that the fire and the spirits paintjob are no as good as the main character (I.e. they are good but Wrath himself is great). The fire seem a little plain to me.

@SEVYes, I am not fully satisfied with thais and aslo think what the purple mist is worst part of the mini. But I stil theat this result as acceptable for this moment and maybe will return to it later.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I guess that this Undergaduate from Von Schtook crew is more interesting for painting than previous ones.

Yep I know what this NMM is too clean and bright for the undead one but I wanted to do the min a bit more bright on the table. And also I just enjoyed to paint clean metal tube you know 😉

undergraduate3_1.jpg

undergraduate3_2.jpg

More photos as always in Serpernarium's blog

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...