Faction Book

Kotep

Do you like the stories? Do you like knowing a bit about each unit?

Do you like physically seeing the cards to plan crews and future purchases?

If the answer to any is yes, then it's pretty worth it. Likewise if you don't use the app and want to see what there is out there it's worth it. 

• Agree 1

On 1/16/2021 at 4:56 AM, Kotep said:

Don't know if this is the place for it, but just a general question about the neverborn faction book... Is it worth it? 

I personally really like the faction books (though being only really familiar with Ten Thunders). You get large versions of art work for each unit entry (at least one version for each of the entries, which is relevant for minions). You get shorter lore texts for the entries and three larger short stories. And, as was already mentioned, all the rules for each entry.

You should know that not every master would necessarily appear in their faction book stories. Jakob Lynch for example has no appearance in the TT faction book, but plays an important role in one of the three stories in the Neverborn book. If I'm not mistaken, the Dreamer doesn't appear in the Neverborn stories at all.

If you don't care for the lore, you would be fine with just the app. But I think the lore is awesome and buying the books are bucks well spent.