Guild thoughts on February World Series?

Maniacal_cackle

So the next tournament is up.

You can have no more than 15 stones of models that don't have your keyword (OOKs and Versatiles, not counting upgrades or OOK tax).

I thought of Guild especially for this one! How do people feel about that one? I was half tempted to declare Guild for funsies for this one, but then figured I couldn't learn a few crews fast enough. Although I could just declare Basse!

Hoffman loses nothing, but other crews you ll have to think a bit. No Rider for once should make life more difficult.

Though folk is known to be inventive, this will be fun tournament to use for barely founded claims 😅

Phiona+Steward, Steward + Lawyer and already mentioned Phiona+Lawyer is still viable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Maniacal_cackle changed the title to Guild thoughts on February World Series?
10 hours ago, longfanz said:

is it possible to watch this somewhere? I follow @Legislat youtube channel (thanks again) but I don't know more channels. Thanks

You could join the Malifaux Vassal Discord here: https://discord.gg/4GN3YD2N

Using that, you can listen in (mute yourself for courtesy) to active games by watching along during Vassal. 2-3 games are usually played per day, and you can simply reference the players' pack for each tournament.

Or ... sign up for the next one yourself? ;D

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, longfanz said:

is it possible to watch this somewhere? I follow @Legislat youtube channel (thanks again) but I don't know more channels. Thanks

As above, there's games on the discord channel (have to open up vassal to watch the game, but can listen through discord).

My game will be starting in 45 minutes for example! But that's ressers vs bayou.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, trikk said:

This tournament maps/pools werent very favorable for Guild

Guild went 2W/2T/6L r1

I'm showing:

9 wins
7 draws
11 losses

With, I believe, two Guild games to play in round 3 still. Round Two had a huge number of draws across both player groups and all factions. Guild could conceivably finish exactly even with 2 more wins. I'll run a more concise games list this time.

31 minutes ago, Yore Huckleberry said:

I'm showing:

9 wins
7 draws
11 losses

With, I believe, two Guild games to play in round 3 still. Round Two had a huge number of draws across both player groups and all factions. Guild could conceivably finish exactly even with 2 more wins. I'll run a more concise games list this time.

We are in the middle. The perfect balance 😂😂