Waldo's Weekly - Jumped the Gun

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos!

If there’s one thing Malifaux is known for, it’s stories. Whether they’re tall tales told around a Badlands campfire, a rumor getting spread in the Quarantine Zone, or a Woe entertaining her children, infamy and legend can make or break anyone in Malifaux. In the case of Ella Mae Chesterfield, sometimes, you gotta be the one to spread your story. Read on to get the low-down on one of Malifaux’s most grudge-holding gunslingers in this free Augment for Through the Breach:

TTB_Augment_EllaMaeChesterfield_Page_1.png

So, what’s inside, you might ask? Well, let’s take a look:

• Background on the Chesterfield Company and their infamous “cursed” Chesterfield 1879 rifles.

• Profiles for Ella Mae Chesterfield, a master gunsmith who hates the Guild with a passion, and Skuller, her refitted Hunter construct bodyguard.

• Chesterfield Modifications, which can make your Fated’s ranged weapons deadlier. Legend says any gun Ella Mae refits manages to send bullets right into the heart of anyone working with the Guild… for a bloody price.

You can download this agument for FREE by either visiting the TTB Augments page or by clicking this link.

That’s all for this week, Wyrdos. What do you think of Ella Mae? Is her grudge deserved? Will she be making an appearance in your campaign? Let us know!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Da Git said:

As someone just getting into Outcasts... Please Please Please make this a model!

She sounds awesome... makes me think of Lt Aldo Raine... I want my scalps!

She could very well appear in one of the starter boxes they're doing, but given they went out of their way to call her a gunsmith, I'd guess Arcanists over Outcasts

3 hours ago, touchdown said:

She could very well appear in one of the starter boxes they're doing, but given they went out of their way to call her a gunsmith, I'd guess Arcanists over Outcasts

Firstly, she's a gunsmith because she makes (smiths if you will) guns... they're not going to call her a cabinet maker :D

Secondly, her card is outcasts

Thirdly, I just got into Outcasts, so all my crossed fingers are making her stay that way (as well as making it really hard to type!) :P