Model 9. What does it do?

8 hours ago, Trample said:

During the game he would generally use x marks the spot to give injured. Next charge and ping for 1 with blade rush. Then use stat 7 knife attack to throw a knife at the injured guy with adversary, stoning for the mask if I needed it. Free attack on a plus. Repeat. You have a great chance of hitting 4 times and likely seeing some flat or plus flips on damage depending on how you're using focus and predatory instinct. He was regularly doing 8-10 damage a turn that way. That stat 7 after you've just given injured usually means you're ~ +3 to the duel before flipping. He just doesn't miss much.  

You can't do it. Model 9 can take a Charge from engage, but you are still limited to one Charge per Activation. So it could be X Marks the Spot, Charge with Blade Rush + Throw Knife + free attack from trigger if you managed to do Severe. Now you have 1 AP left and you are engaged, so it's just a Twirling Blade attack. Which is not bad at all :)

5 minutes ago, Sagrit said:

You can't do it. Model 9 can take a Charge from engage, but you are still limited to one Charge per Activation. So it could be X Marks the Spot, Charge with Blade Rush + Throw Knife + free attack from trigger if you managed to do Severe. Now you have 1 AP left and you are engaged, so it's just a Twirling Blade attack. Which is not bad at all :)

Sure you can. He's only charging once, but using throw knife twice (he has run & gun) with the trigger on those two attacks to get a total of 4 attacks for a minimum of 4 damage plus the one damage from blade rush. Minimum 5 damage if you hit all four attacks. There's no reason for you to be engaged. That's optional. 

42 minutes ago, Sagrit said:

You can do a little jigglign with order if needed, so the charge doesn't have to be the first action if you're not already engaged, and if you have had to use the charge on the first action, you can choose to not have moved to base contact on the first thrown knife, and just do a thrown knife attack from the trigger that first action. (I'd probably look at my hand and decide if I thought I was likely to get the trigger on the last thrown knife, and if not, I'd go for the engage earlier, as I'd probably rather 2 twirling blade attacks over 2 thrown knifes)