Wishlist of changes for Guild

Filox

25 minutes ago, Yore Huckleberry said:

I really like the look of Quellers ... and I never bother to put them on the table because we have such better guns ...

I think one issue with Quellers is they want to play forward (8" abilities, 6" barrier to the other world), but they're incredibly easy to tie up in melee and sink their AP. They're decently survivable for a 6-stone model with arcane shield and attuned if you need it. If you mentally bank on using one stone to prevent damage, they're basically a 7-stone model that takes 2-3 hits to drop and brings a good ranged threat. Though again, the trouble is that you could just play Basse and bring an Austringer.

30 minutes ago, Yore Huckleberry said:

I think one issue with Quellers is they want to play forward (8" abilities, 6" barrier to the other world), but they're incredibly easy to tie up in melee and sink their AP. They're decently survivable for a 6-stone model with arcane shield and attuned if you need it. If you mentally bank on using one stone to prevent damage, they're basically a 7-stone model that takes 2-3 hits to drop and brings a good ranged threat. Though again, the trouble is that you could just play Basse and bring an Austringer.

I think the issue is that they do not offer anything special and a lot of their synergies require lowering burning which is counterproductive with Sonnia

• Like 1
  • Agree 2