Your way into the Neverborn?

Regelridderen

First box I ever picked up was Rasputina but I struggled with her in m2e but I liked her dark December theme - looking at more models I picked up Lynch in his Neverborn days and have played most of my games with him in 2e and fell in love with the Neverborn aesthetic..... he now sits in a box having defected from the faction I loved so much so I am pretty much starting again in m3e - having not played in 2 years - with Zoraida and Titania..... and no clue how to play either (have got great assistance in this forum though) ... what can go wrong? 😂

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

A friend gave me the guild core for Sonnia Criid. I tried it out and enjoyed the depth of play to the game. I looked around at different sculpts for each faction and decided to choose Neverborn based off the models (I played Grymkin in Warmahordes).

After that I just slowly expanded to be faction complete. I still have a few non-Neverborn models to get (Swampfiends, Paul Crockett) but I'm happy with my choice even having seen other armies played.

• Like 1