some questions

Plaag

jedza chronicle reduces all dmg that model suffers this activation, or only once suffered?

through the muck makes model gain shielded each time it moves? for example charge and move from atack/trigger are the same effect or different?

in memoriam trigger-for example, i have fliped 13crows for the duel, declare trigger, 13 of crows is already in discard or not?

moorwraith's rolling stones-if grave goo is in base contact with moorwraith, it is said that other models treat the area as severe, and what abt hazardaous from grave goo?

1 hour ago, Plaag said:

jedza chronicle reduces all dmg that model suffers this activation, or only once suffered?

through the muck makes model gain shielded each time it moves? for example charge and move from atack/trigger are the same effect or different?

in memoriam trigger-for example, i have fliped 13crows for the duel, declare trigger, 13 of crows is already in discard or not?

moorwraith's rolling stones-if grave goo is in base contact with moorwraith, it is said that other models treat the area as severe, and what abt hazardaous from grave goo?

Jedza chronicles is one damage source 

I'd guess through the muck is each movement effect.

In memorandum needs to target a card in the discard pile before the 13 you used in the duel is in the discard pile. 

No idea if the aura counts as terrain enough to allow the goo to turn it hazardous. 

2 hours ago, Plaag said:

It stated "next damage" so it is literally the next single damage. No matter it is 8 damage from Seamus's shot or a single point damage from Black Blood, the Chronicle prevents damage once and is over.

2 hours ago, Plaag said:

The ability does not state otherwise, so it is every movement effect. Using Grave Goo as example, it will first gain Shielded +1 from the charge move, and if it hits the Accidental Roll Over and move into base contact with a terrain again, it will gain another Shielded +1.

Note that there is no once per action restriction. So, for instance, if Zipp hit Grave Goo with Up We Go, hit the trigger You're Comin' with Me and push it twice, and if all movement is ended in base contact with terrain, then Grave Goo will end up with Shielded +3.

2 hours ago, Plaag said:

Mikhail has to choose the target card when declare the trigger, at that point the 13:crow is still on the Conflict waiting for actually determine the duel result. Hence Mikhail cannot choose that 13:crow.

2 hours ago, Plaag said:

Grave Goo is other model to Moorwraith, so per the Rolling Stones, Grave Goo treats Moorwraith as Sever Impassable terrain and the :aura2" area of it as Severe terrain.

Note that if Grave Goo is in base contact with Moorwraith, its Trail of Slime takes effect and adds Hazardous trait to Moorwraith. Per the Rolling Stones ability, however, enemy models do not treat Moorwraith itself as terrain, so indeed it is meaningless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufess said:

Note that if Grave Goo is in base contact with Moorwraith, its Trail of Slime takes effect and adds Hazardous trait to Moorwraith. Per the Rolling Stones ability, however, enemy models do not treat Moorwraith itself as terrain, so indeed it is meaningless.

It's important for Jedza's Life of the Earth when targeting the Moorwraith, as when it resolves for all hazardous effects in addition to the effects for impassable and severe traits, it puts out a total of 4 damage, +1 poison, and staggered.

2 hours ago, Rufess said:

It stated "next damage" so it is literally the next single damage. No matter it is 8 damage from Seamus's shot or a single point damage from Black Blood, the Chronicle prevents damage once and is over.

The ability does not state otherwise, so it is every movement effect. Using Grave Goo as example, it will first gain Shielded +1 from the charge move, and if it hits the Accidental Roll Over and move into base contact with a terrain again, it will gain another Shielded +1.

Note that there is no once per action restriction. So, for instance, if Zipp hit Grave Goo with Up We Go, hit the trigger You're Comin' with Me and push it twice, and if all movement is ended in base contact with terrain, then Grave Goo will end up with Shielded +3.

Mikhail has to choose the target card when declare the trigger, at that point the 13:crow is still on the Conflict waiting for actually determine the duel result. Hence Mikhail cannot choose that 13:crow.

Grave Goo is other model to Moorwraith, so per the Rolling Stones, Grave Goo treats Moorwraith as Sever Impassable terrain and the :aura2" area of it as Severe terrain.

i mean that other models treat area within 2"from moorwraith as severe, and it is terrain trait, right? so what abt grave goo than?

40 minutes ago, Plaag said:

i mean that other models treat area within 2"from moorwraith as severe, and it is terrain trait, right? so what abt grave goo than?

Grave Goo treats that area as Severe terrain, so the Trail of Slime does take effect. The enemy model then treats that area as Severe Hazard terrain.

8 minutes ago, Plaag said:

and if goo stand btb in some marker, like ice pillar, and jedza uses her life of earth, would be that pillar impass, hazardous?

No since Trail of Slime is specified to enemy. So while though the enemy treats the Ice Pillar as Impassible, Blocking Hazardous terrain, to Jedza it is just a regular Ice Pillar (i.e. Impassible Blocking).

1 hour ago, Rufess said:

Grave Goo treats that area as Severe terrain, so the Trail of Slime does take effect. The enemy model then treats that area as Severe Hazard terrain.

No since Trail of Slime is specified to enemy. So while though the enemy treats the Ice Pillar as Impassible, Blocking Hazardous terrain, to Jedza it is just a regular Ice Pillar (i.e. Impassible Blocking).

i mean that moorwraith  doesnt have word terrain determining severe in his ability, will it work as hazardous or not when grave goo is near?

1 hour ago, NotSoEmpty said:

One more question: if Grave Goo in Web Marker and in the Forest then both terrains gains Hazardous trait. And both of terrains are separate, so what about enemy models like in this situation? Will Hoffman suffer double Hazardous effect?

Screenshot_1.png

Both would be hazardous, and Hoffman would take Hazardous twice due to them coming from different sources.

1 hour ago, NotSoEmpty said:

And one more question about Pythagorean Quake trigger on Surveyor: should a model that is part of a triangle pass the duel?

Screenshot_2.png

It says enemy models within the area, so itself would not be part of it. Also, it is just a line, not a triangle. A chunky (probably 30mm wide) line! Maybe slightly larger at one end depending on what sort of terrain markers you have.

4 hours ago, Higgybeans said:

It says enemy models within the area, so itself would not be part of it. Also, it is just a line, not a triangle. A chunky (probably 30mm wide) line! Maybe slightly larger at one end depending on what sort of terrain markers you have.

I'd check again if I was you. Its a triangle. I think the points of a triangle are part of the triangle and so the target does suffer the test. 

Edit- although I think you determine all models that take the test before you take any tests so no moving the model to change your triangle.

• Agree 3

23 hours ago, Adran said:

I'd check again if I was you. Its a triangle. I think the points of a triangle are part of the triangle and so the target does suffer the test. 

Edit- although I think you determine all models that take the test before you take any tests so no moving the model to change your triangle.

I did check and somehow I missed the part where it said between the target as well as between the marker.

Second, I was thinking the target was the marker so it wouldn't take damage, but yes the enemy would also be in the area because no matter where you draw the lines from it will cross the enemy model.

Sorry for confusion, it was late and I should not have been replying to things :P

29 minutes ago, Plaag said:

another one: if grave goo used his bonus to bury model, then he makes charge action, he can make bonus action again? it is said in the charge that additional action does not count in action limit

No. The limit of 1 bonus action is not an action limit. The text in bonus action already tells you that the action doesn't count to the action limit. 

• 3 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting the thread,

do the hazarous from the grave goo stack with the hazarous of the terrain if it already have it?
Also, If you have anya as master, can de slime trail be used on top of  scheme markers? I'd say no, because the goo doesnt see it as terrain.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:08 AM, Raising said:

Sorry for resurrecting the thread,

do the hazarous from the grave goo stack with the hazarous of the terrain if it already have it?
Also, If you have anya as master, can de slime trail be used on top of  scheme markers? I'd say no, because the goo doesnt see it as terrain.

Both yes and no. Depends on the type of hazardous to begin with. If the terrain was Hazardous (damage 1) you don't get hazardous (damage 2), but you would get the added hazardous (poison +1).

A scheme marker is not terrain so you're right that trail of slime has no effect.

Edit: this is covered in the 2021 FAQ now

• Thanks 1