Vassal GT - Charity event- Cancelled

Cleezy

Good evening all,

On the 9th and 10th of January myself and Lewis @ScottishMetaLewwill be running the first true Vassal GT. The event is being ran for charity as a friend of mine who is a Crohns sufferer is terminally ill with cancer. As such all but £2 of the entry fee will be split to the two charities.

The event itself is five rounds over the weekend, as physical gaming is still a myth this will be hosted on Vassal. The rulespack is available here this has all of the information in regarding payment, encounters, round timers and prizes.

The Facebook event can be found here.

Any questions just ask :)

Entrants
1. Luke Cocksedge (P)
2. Callum Palin (P)
3. Radek Bry (P)
4. Jan Pietrzak (P)
5. Anthony Dudden (P)
6. Jack Zissell (P)
7. Emma Newham (P)
8. Stef McGlen (P)
9. Nicolas Eld (P)
10. Steve Johnston (P)
11. Dan Brown/Alyx Drake (P)

• Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 9:25 PM, I'm a Teapot! said:

Hey, I just wartend to ask if I need to do anything else than sending the payment to be able to play in the event. Thanks 😃  

Hey hey,

Apologies about the delayed response - if you have Facebook check out the event page there and just mark yourself as attending. Any further details will be pushed here (and the FB event) if it isn't covered in the rules pack :)

Unfortunately we have had to cancel the event, potentially too ambitious to run it so close to the festive period and new year so that it has hit numbers/caused drop outs.

Refunds have been issued and the event will hopefully return in the near future.

Apologies

• Cleezy changed the title to Vassal GT - Charity event- Cancelled