What models can be taken across 3 or more factions?

Maniacal_cackle

I noticed Paul Crockett can be played across four factions since he has two keywords that are dual faction (Guild, Arcanists, Explorer's Society, Neverborn).

What other models are spread so widely across factions?

Can anyone find an example of a 5-faction model? (Would have to be dual keyword each with dual factions with a faction tag that doesn't match its keywords...) So I think Paul might be the limit...

• Like 1

The Bayou Foundry Keyword models (i.e. Sparks, the Survivors, Porkchops) are available in Bayou, Arcanist, and Ten Thunders thanks to the association with Mei Feng. Those are the first models I ever noticed that were scattered widely across the factions :D Certainly can't think of anything at the five faction level.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Everything Foundry except Mei Feng & Forgeling can now be played in Arcanists, Bayou, & Ten Thunders.

I have a feeling there will be more of these dual keyword models being released, so these numbers may skyrocket!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Any effigies will be able to be played in NB/Bayou with summon of Zoraida2. So with their original faction... most of effigies could be played in three factions (except mysterious and lucky)

Mannequins are in same case.

Kenshiro could be played on TT/Resu/outcast. The Kurgan in ES/NB/Bayou

Note, every "dual models" (like the new reveal) which can be played with a double faction master will be able to play in three factions. if, with title masters, we have a model linked to two double faction masters... it will in the same case than Paul. Don't know if it will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

We're probably adding 10 new 3 faction models (unless there is a duel keyword pairing and there is a new 4 faction model). (at least by my count there are 10 duel faction masters).

6 7 of the effigies gained 2 1 extra faction , but only as summons, not as hires. (same for manniquins). (EDIT - I forgot hinamatsu could already hire them into neverborn)

I don't think we've seen any new 4 faction model yet (so just Paul I believe), and there are still no 5 or 6 or 8 faction models.

So there will be a brief boost but the question will probably still be interesting come next release...

Edited by Adran
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 6:53 AM, Adran said:

We're probably adding 10 new 3 faction models (unless there is a duel keyword pairing and there is a new 4 faction model). (at least by my count there are 10 duel faction masters).

6 of the effigies gained 2 extra factions , but only as summons, not as hires. (same for manniquins). 

I think those Effigies only gain 1 extra faction, as all of them could already be taken in Neverborn via Hinamatsu

• Like 1

This brings up  a line I had forgotten about - Out of faction henchmen leaders - 

Barbaros -nephlim, Adds outcast to Noxious nephlim

Hinamatsu - Puppet and Qi and Gong.  Yet to see any new models for these keywords. If Youko is paired with a duel faction non neverborn model then the shared model will be 4 factions. 

Sparks -Foundry - Rock hopper is already bayou. 

• Like 1