Video on McCabes backstory

shadykx125

Interesting! Sadly there isn't too much talk about lore on the forums, so I' ll give it a watch and tell you what I think as soon as I have a bit of time to spare. :)

EDIT: Did watch the McCabe video now. It was an interesting and useful recap of all the stories involving the character, and I liked that you added audiovisual stimuli by reacting scenes with actual sculpts of the models. Voice and intonation were pretty good, but maybe you could try to slow down just a tiny bit. And finally I think it would be interesting if you ended on giving your own interpretation of the character and their personality, and what you think might be on the table for them, lore-wise.

Unsurprisingly I'd be pretty happy if you were to do a video on Jakob Lynch next, but basically all masters in Malifaux are interesting characters., so almost all are fine with me.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, Maogrim said:

Interesting! Sadly there isn't too much talk about lore on the forums, so I' ll give it a watch and tell you what I think as soon as I have a bit of time to spare. :)

EDIT: Did watch the McCabe video now. It was an interesting and useful recap of all the stories involving the character, and I liked that you added audiovisual stimuli by reacting scenes with actual sculpts of the models. Voice and intonation were pretty good, but maybe you could try to slow down just a tiny bit. And finally I think it would be interesting if you ended on giving your own interpretation of the character and their personality, and what you think might be on the table for them, lore-wise.

Unsurprisingly I'd be pretty happy if you were to do a video on Jakob Lynch next, but basically all masters in Malifaux are interesting characters., so almost all are fine with me.

Interesting points, thanks for the feedback! Believe it or not, after getting similar feedback on my earlier videos, I did slow my speaking down considerably. Might have to go a little further :) 

And I agree, I think there is generally a lack of discussion of the lore, and I think its a shame!

• Like 1