Feature Request: Tracking reference cards or any replaced models

Mr MR Dub

Hi, so, feature Request from something that came up. Can't particularly call it a bug as such, but seems like there should be a way to handle it. 

So, it's pretty core functionality that came up in a game. Model being replaced and having the new model trackable as if hired.

There is the plus icon which seems to promote it to hired when editing, but when in a game, doesn't seem to do anything, just shows card, which is the whole click area I think. Could be used to add it into crew for tracking maybe... The drag and drop target functionality could be cool too. Adding drop targets into the crew area and on drop creating it as new trackable crew member. 

This came up from Ashes and Dust, which would have had 2 if it wasn't Henchman Hardcore and just having the Ashen core. Handily they're both added as ref on hire of A&D. 

Also, maybe should put up another thread for separate bug, but, adding reference cards seems borked in the latest version 1.1.26 too. Pressing back to go to crew again clears all the crew and hire button bits, even name. Save/discard stays and trying to come out triggers save warning still. 

Thanks for all the awesome work as always DZ! 😁

11 hours ago, Mr MR Dub said:

There is the plus icon which seems to promote it to hired when editing, but when in a game, doesn't seem to do anything, just shows card, which is the whole click area I think.

I can't reproduce this, this adds the model to the crew as it has done since launch for me. What device are you on and can you screenshot what you're referring to?

Backing out of adding reference cards is working for me as well.