New performer from explorers

dancater

So we have a new Performer model that can join Colette crews.

Thoughts on Harata Ngaatoro with a Showgirls crew?

I certainly find him intriguing, hands out distracted and poison useful, and has some card manipulation and scheme tricks, nothing huge but definitely useful.

My favourite is his 2' melee reach, stat 6, 3/4/5 + triggers damage track (with the reconfigure feeding directly into the infect - poison), this is solid beater damage and with his short range shockwaves and bonus action it provides a useful 3 minimum damage punch to the Showgirls with distracted, scheming and tricksy defensive tech which is already the classic performer schtick. 

But.....

Is it enough to bring him into the Start Theatre crews, and if so as a tech piece or a regular?

He is expensive, seems to fill in a take one to four of a range of 6-9 stone Performer options - Harata (9), Coryphee (6), Cassandra (8), Carlos (8), Angelica (7) and that is not including the excellent versatile Arcanist options available. Feel Angelica and a Coryphee Duet will be persistent takes, so does Harata regularly compete against Cassandra, Carlos or a versatile Arcanist choice? Just not sure.   

I am wondering about the potential for Cassandra Understudy and Harata Haka bubbles. This seems like it could really create some shenanigans.

Thoughts???