Coryphee Duet Questions

rober695

Hello,

So I am trying to get all the puppets in the game to do a thematic for fun puppets key word crew. And one of the ones I am struggling to understand is Coryphee duet. As far as I can tell there is no box for it. So is my assumption correct that want you to buy the same box twice but glue two of them to the same base on one of them? Is there an actual different model floating around out there somewhere that people use?

Or do people usually just put down a marker of some sort to designate duet “status”? Last question. Through magnets and basing has anyone developed an idea for detachable Coryphee’s, so you can snap them on the correct base for the correct time?

Thanks a ton everyone for the help.

The duet is typically modelled as 2 corephyee. I've done it with magnetic bases so I literally remove the 2 and put them on the duet base. I've seen some well done with base parts that move between the two bases. I have now also bought the nightmare corrphyee and use them as my duet when transport isn't an issue ( they are pretty but look fragile and huge).