My attempt at fixing Redchapel by redesigning Sybelle.

Maniacal_cackle

I'm not 'anti' changes to Sybelle, but I do see most of the comments in this thread are not looking at the keyword as a whole, and when they are, its keeping the limited areas to buffing, its bringing back a 'call belle' ability, which I am not saying isn't a suitable option, but has been done before and will have some players of 2nd Ed twitching as they remember recursive hordes of 8 statted Lures...

To me the whole keyword is simply too grindy and slow overall compared to what I see in the game.  Its a synergistic blob, but its not enough to control more than a 8"-12" diameter bubble on the table.  The current schemes and strategies dont support that, which is a good thing as it would lead to a more similar games overall as everyone bundles into the centre. Its also a question crew, mainly "Can you get through hordes of minions with solid defensive tech?", and in fairness most players are going to want to bring the answers against any Resser crew, so know who to grab when you declare Ressers, nevermind Seamus.

So what if Sybelle granted a buff (not bound by an aura) which allows Redchapel models to gain "Agile"?  IE if I don't want to be in the fight, I can move away.

Perhaps Bette Noire then gives the opposite, perhaps a buff (not bound by an aurao) which grants "Constriction"?  IE you can't move away unless I want you to.

My main problem with the crew for me is that it needs ways to increase speed and flexibilty, but without a host of mobility tricks like Seamus/CCK himself or lots of other resser crews.

I'm also not totally against keeping Sybelle as she is but reducing her to 8 SS.

• Like 2