A Special Order That most 2nd edition Von Schill players would love to see

Hey, I can't be the only one thinking this but Von Schill's core box on 2nd Edition was a bit "problematic" with the quantities

it had 2 x Freikorpsmann(Rare 3), 1 x Librarian(Rare 2), 1x Scout(Rare 3) and 1x Drachen Trooper(Rare 2)(Using his new name)

so if you wanted to see the full crew building potential you had to buy the core box 3 times, and get all those same posed minis, lot's of us did not buy it and when 3rd edition repackaging was anounced I was a bit dissapointed, I hoped for something like a balance fix but it got a lot worse,

Now if I want the full pottential I must spend 140$ to get the 5 missing minis from my arsenal (the new 1 x Freikorpsmann, 1 x Librarian, 2x Scout and 1x Drachen Trooper) and a new pose of Von Schill(Which is a pose I love)

Of course the above is assumming I already have Hanah and Arik which is true for almost all Von Schill players

So finishing this, I would love to see a special order of these 5 minis(or 6 with new Von Schill) not because Von Schill players deserve it more than other players to get the new poses in special order but because the core box was "missing" the full hire potential on 2nd Edition

Reason for edit: Forgot to mention the Freikorpsmann