What crews are at their strongest in-keyword?

Maniacal_cackle

13 hours ago, Cedar said:

I actually think Cadmus could benefit from one Cryptologist in crew, so you could resolve good doctor summoning one additional time :)

You're paying 7 stones for that. Would be better at that point to either go for the Eiffgy with upgrade, or spend the couple more stones for either Winston or Mr. Ngaatoro.

4 hours ago, Rufess said:

Plus Web or corpse near the Dr.Stanley and not hitting the limit of Berserker Husk for 5 turns.

7 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

there's a mathematical formula in there somewhere but I'm bad at math.

And the formula needs to take into account the reduced effect of summons on later turns. And the card requirements to get it off.

Its a pretty complex formula.

I think its probably a play style. If you build to gain maximum effect from this, then it might be well worth it.  If your opponent doesn't bother killing your husks, then you've already hit the limit on turn 2 before you have used its ability. I'd probably start off trying to get Cadmus to work without a cryptologist and see how many Husks I find I have throughout the games to work out how much extra I would be getting from it. That said, if you start off hiring a Husk anyway, its not much more of an investment to hire a cryptologist and get that Husk in turn 1. 

• 2 months later...