Explorer's Society Faction Book Digital PDF Promotion

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos,

We’ll have news about our upcoming Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Our Birthday Sale (also known as Retail Therapy 2020) sometime tomorrow, but we wanted to show you one item that will be available and a special promotion that will be available along with it.

The Explorer’s Society Faction Book will be available during the sale. It’s chock full of new characters, four new stories, and lots more. And if you scoop it up before January 31st (and submit a receipt to us) at ANY RETAILER, you will receive the digital PDF for free!

Here are the details:

ExplorersDigital.jpg

We’ll see you tomorrow for more news!

• Like 4

So... I pre-ordered the book today from my LGS hoping to get somewhat early access to it. But as I read in the promo it seems I acually have to have the physical book in the photo in order to get the digital PDF. Is that a correct interpretation? Live in Sweden, so will probably have to wait a month or so to get it.

1 minute ago, AlexDS said:

So... I pre-ordered the book today from my LGS hoping to get somewhat early access to it. But as I read in the promo it seems I acually have to have the physical book in the photo in order to get the digital PDF. Is that a correct interpretation?

You'll need confirmation of payment for pre-orders, although we are offering the book for sale right now during our Retail Therapy 2020 event!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexDS said:

So... I pre-ordered the book today from my LGS hoping to get somewhat early access to it. But as I read in the promo it seems I acually have to have the physical book in the photo in order to get the digital PDF. Is that a correct interpretation? Live in Sweden, so will probably have to wait a month or so to get it.

My reading of it is that your receipt needs to clearly show the store name and that an item purchased was the Explorers book. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wyrd Office said:

You'll need confirmation of payment for pre-orders, although we are offering the book for sale right now during our Retail Therapy 2020 event!

Thank you for the fast response, I went ahead and submitted the reciept. It is pretty specific so I probably should'nt have any reason to worry :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, elvortel said:

I can't seem to find confirmation either way on this - does this include the Wyrd web store? So can I order a physical copy of the book on the web store and submit that confirmation for a digital copy?

It states ANY RETAILER, and the WYRD office account pointed out it is on sale in the wyrd web store RIGHT now as part of their sale, which would be really cruel if that purchase didn't count. 

This isn't formal confirmation, but I would be really really surprised if they later said their shop didn't count. 

1 hour ago, elvortel said:

I can't seem to find confirmation either way on this - does this include the Wyrd web store? So can I order a physical copy of the book on the web store and submit that confirmation for a digital copy?

26 minutes ago, Adran said:

This isn't formal confirmation, but I would be really really surprised if they later said their shop didn't count. 

Formal confirmation here: if you buy the physical copy of the Explorer's Society book from our webstore and send in your receipt in time, you'll receive a digital copy of the book. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, elvortel said:

Hey thanks! That's what I figured, but I know you like to encourage LGS buys and thought this might be one of those times :)

If you have the ability to buy the Faction book from your local game store, we absolutely do suggest you take that route. Support them if you can! The webstore is just a viable option for those who currently can't (for assorted reasons). 

• 2 months later...