New war pig models

Maciej

On 11/13/2020 at 11:57 PM, Maciej said:

Does anyone else feel like the new war pigs are more like war piglets? Just finished building mine, and I'm quite disappointed by their size. Especially compared to M2 model. 

The pigs seem to be around 50% smaller than the M2E version. Hell, even the Bayou Gremlins riding them seem to be scaled wrong. Has to be some sort of production-scaling-error, right? 

Pretty sure the Squealers are the same size as the War pigs

On 11/13/2020 at 5:57 PM, Maciej said:

Does anyone else feel like the new war pigs are more like war piglets? Just finished building mine, and I'm quite disappointed by their size. Especially compared to M2 model. 

120% agree. I'm really disappointed by the size. But even the Sparkle Steed was a small :(

4 hours ago, Edek said:

1 War Pig is decent size-wise, but 1 is a joke. The big War Pig is close enough to the Sparkle Steed IMO. 

IMG_3203.HEIC 610.61 kB · 20 downloads

How about the 3rd one which standing only with the front feet?

If 2 out of 3 are in the proper size then I am good to buy the box. Not that often I could fill 3 War Pigs anyway.

11 hours ago, Rufess said:

How about the 3rd one which standing only with the front feet?

If 2 out of 3 are in the proper size then I am good to buy the box. Not that often I could fill 3 War Pigs anyway.

The third is somewhere in between. Thanks to his dynamic pose I think he's ok. The little sad sitting one is smaller than Gift Horses

On 11/16/2020 at 2:07 AM, Rufess said:

I honestly don't think any of the new War pigs are sized correctly. And they look comical on a 50 mm base. Truth be told, I'd write a complaint directly to Wyrd if I weren't a sucker for things like that.

But I look forward to the shock in my opponents face, when they see an overweight piglet come out with a 3/4/6 damage track 

• Haha 2

Wait what?! Those things are barely bigger than the Squealers! Yeah that must be a scaling error. Very bummed out to see that photo. Ulix got me into the game several years ago and I haven't been able to touch it since the closed beta. Was hoping to pick it back up with Ulix and this is a little disappointing.

• Agree 1