Brewmasters betrayal

shadykx125

I vaguely remember a story a while back that hinted that Brewmaster was not loyal to the thunders. This was very early on, before it was mentioned that he fully betrayed them. Does anyone remember what im talking about? I feel like it was just a few sentences at the end of another story, but I cant remember which one.

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly. Basically they gave him a bunch of guns to give the gremlins to arm them and coax them in to going after the guild. And after spending time with the gremlins he saw the plot as what it was, slaughtering/sacrificing his own kind to help advance a thunders plot/distract and weaken the guild.

So he didn’t take the guns back in to the Bayou but told the thunders he did. And that pissed them off. Also in the new book he sends a tanuki and a fermented river monk to go steal some of their super special alcohol. And they send some TT Brothers after him which leads to a big ol fight scene in the bayou.