Compendium of Penny Dreadfuls?

Omenbringer

@Wyrd Office While perusing Drive Thru RPG I noticed that there a more than a few mini-Dreadfuls available and was wondering if there were any plans to compile the Penny Dreadfuls (not the big books like Northern Sedition or the Obsidian Gate) into a few printed volumes. I greatly prefer physical copies to digital ones, and though I know I "can always just print them out" a nice professionally bound copy is preferable to a binder full of them (perhaps I am in the minority here).

At any rate figured I would ask and see if there is any interest. Thank you for entertaining the question.

• Agree 1

They do. 

We have actually looked into this in the past but haven't done anything with it as of yet. It would require us to go through and set these up for print (as originally they were not - no need for it) and then of course update some of the older ones in some spots. Then its a question of 'how much is too much' because if you put them altogether, you end up with quite the book. Then, do you just drop and go, or do you do it justice and lay everything out, remove the bestiaries and the like into a section at the back, remove duplicates where they show, and add in a proper page count, table of contents, etc.

:)

Yeah, it's been on my mind. Eventually I'll make that decision and pull the trigger.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

They do. 

We have actually looked into this in the past but haven't done anything with it as of yet. It would require us to go through and set these up for print (as originally they were not - no need for it) and then of course update some of the older ones in some spots. Then its a question of 'how much is too much' because if you put them altogether, you end up with quite the book. Then, do you just drop and go, or do you do it justice and lay everything out, remove the bestiaries and the like into a section at the back, remove duplicates where they show, and add in a proper page count, table of contents, etc.

:)

Yeah, it's been on my mind. Eventually I'll make that decision and pull the trigger.

I get it. Just dropping my pre-emptive 2 scheckles in.