• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, Adrenicider said:

dude calm down.. For every model i upload, you upload whole crews.. 
Love your style, especially the skintones.

My goal is to paint all playable minis for 3 keywords till end of the year, so yeah, Im painting as much as I can)

I guess my progress is pretty impressive since I started to play and paint malifaux in late March

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Purple Mist said:

Is it Malifaux range your first time painting minis? Did you startet painting minis from other companies? May I ask you which ones if any?

As all of us I started with warhammer fb and warhammer 40k. Marines, chaos marines and empire for fb. When I realised that warhammer is a bad game I moved to warmachine and hordes. Actually PP minis wasnt so bad and they were quite fun to paint. I had some Khador, Menoth and Circle. Got some experience on using airbrush, it used it too much. So got read of it and worked on my brushwork. Took a 2 years break from minis. Then malifaux happened and now it had some special place in my hearth right now. My style fit very well with wyrd miniatures and it great competitive game, so I just jumped into it.

• Like 3

I like your style. Your highlight are bright but still fade really well with the rest of the model (are you glazing those transition).

One remark : you seem to keep the faces to a minimum of detail. Why? 

A little bit more work on the eyes (especially) and the lips would bring your model to another level in my opinion. You obviously have the skills to do it, so maybe you disagree and it's an artistic choice?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SEV said:

I like your style. Your highlight are bright but still fade really well with the rest of the model (are you glazing those transition).

One remark : you seem to keep the faces to a minimum of detail. Why? 

A little bit more work on the eyes (especially) and the lips would bring your model to another level in my opinion. You obviously have the skills to do it, so maybe you disagree and it's an artistic choice?

Thanks! Yeap, my main technic is glazing. I mastered it on some colours right now.

Well, totally agree with you, but I always have limited time to paint and trying to keep painting more miniatures in a realistic “no makeup” way. The important thing is that I look at the guild as a gaming peace more then artistic. So some simplicity keep me painting with nice speed to play with those models asap.
PS. I have a rule - not to play with grey plastic

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, KlausFischer said:

Have you ever done a "showcase model", i.e. one painted purely for the best artistic result? If yes, do you have a photo :)?

No, actually, but I’m planning to do so) Just need a right model. 
I grabbed mr. Cooper for that purpose, but its missing right arm, so still waiting shipping of missed part from Wyrd. 
Try the best of mine next year)))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...