Anya Lycarayen (Syndicate Keyword) Discussion

HomelessOne

I have recently started playing Syndicate and I find that discussion extremely helpful. How do you guys rate Austera with Anya? After my first Syndicate game I feel I want to make more use of Anya's ability to turn markers into pieces of hazardous terrain and Austera seems to be one of the best models to lay them where they need to be. Also, I would like to try Austera+Yannic+Ngaatoro combination to cycle my hand turn 1 in case it's garbage or just draw few cards if it's not. Also, I feel that placing markers with multiple models on turn 1 to fuel Ingenuity later is a bit of a trap, as you very often want to concentrate on that stage of the game. I really missed these focused hits on turn 2. Austera's Nature's Rejuvenation seems like a more efficient way to draw cards, as you need only one marker to draw 3, discard 1.

2 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Also, I feel that placing markers with multiple models on turn 1 to fuel Ingenuity later is a bit of a trap, as you very often want to concentrate on that stage of the game. I really missed these focused hits on turn 2. Austera's Nature's Rejuvenation seems like a more efficient way to draw cards, as you need only one marker to draw 3, discard 1.

Its worth remembering that Yannic does let syndicate concentrate for a bonus action if you discard a card, so thats an option (although explorers have some good bonus actions so its not so clear cut). 

My favoured card draw was the hopeful prospects who can discard a scheme marker to draw 2 cards when they activate, but alas are insignifigant, so can't drop the schemes themselves. Operatives were good scheme droppers, using Ambush to get 2 markers down a turn if that was what I wanted, and they were able to draw several cards later. 

I had a fairly gun heavy crew, so was able to do less movement than normal on turn 1. It might not always work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying my best playing Anya, but I just DONT GET IT!

(Was trying to utilize just basic box + Corvus Gang. My Catalans will finally be around pretty soon, maybe that will help.)

I was thinking, that Anya’s speciality is hazard-marker-shenanigans. But it just doesn’t work! Only one point of damage to enemy, even if he stands on bunch of markers, her keyword not so good at spamming markers (as Parker’s do, for example), enemies that can heal/draw cards from your markers, problems with healing…

But I absolutely LOVE syndicate design and aesthetics! So, can somebody please help me with understanding how to play her band? Also, example of your roster will be amazingly helpful.

If you want to play hazardous Anya then you want multiple sources of hazardous damage, so surveyors are very useful. You might also want to look ook for models like huntsmen with pit traps or goo with its ability to add hazardous to terrain. Just to clarify the rules, you can take more than one hazardous damage but it has to be a different source, and markers with the same name count as the same source for hazardous. 

The greatest strength of Anya imo is her adaptability. She is a master who can move fast, do scheme and anti-scheme, beatdown and control. And hazard shenanigan is only one of her many things. So if you find hazard terrain cannot win you that game, you can always try to play her in other ways.

That says her hazard shenanigan is not that weak too. Inside Syndicate keyword she has access to 2 different hazard terrains(3 if you count Geode Marker, but it is less reliable). Which means 2 points of ping damage from action/move(Union Buster). Corvis and Winston can also drop Scheme Marker in melee as well as moving enemies around. If you want more, Tannenbaum or Austera&Twigge is always a good option.

And do not forget the Hostile Work Environment. Enemies near Anya cannot be healed by other enemies' action. So the opponent has to use either passive ability or pulse/aura action to heal their model, which usually heals less than single targeting action.

And again, try to play Anya in different way based opponent's crew. Playing the hazard game is super strong against Augment or M&SU, but is less efficient when facing Infamous or Nephilim, or completely useless to Urami.

Edited by Rufess

1 minute ago, SOFUTOnWETTO said:

Thanks everyone for your advices!

What about upgrades? What is best combinations in your opinion?

Also, gonna play Gremlins (Ma) next weekend… what will be the best list against that?

My default answer is it depends on your strategy and schemes. You should build your list to achieve victory points. 

It will also depend on the table you play on and the opponent you face. 

I find that fielding a list you understand will get you better results than fielding "the best list" that you don't understand. Have a plan to score, and a back up plan in case the first doesn't work. Then you can start worrying about what you spend the rest of your points on. 

That said, Mah has a hazardous subtheme herself, with some models that are immune to hazardous damage entirely and others that are immune to pit traps. There is also a little scheme marker removal in the crew, so I wouldn't rely on Hazardous damage. 

• Agree 1

On 11/21/2021 at 7:35 AM, SOFUTOnWETTO said:

her keyword not so good at spamming markers

• Corvis can use Price of progress to have the trigger Draw Out Secret, and with Stat7, you can guarantee the success.
  • Same as above, but with the Operatives (even if with Stat4 will be very hard to succeed) 
  • Anya herself can put down 3 markers in a single activation.
  • Vernon & W (alright, they are not in keyword, but they are versatile) can just discard a card to make an interact that doesn't count as an Action
  • Winston can Interact even while engaged AND give Distracted to enemies, in one Action.

I really fail to see how they are not good at spamming markers, honestly :)

Edited by Giovanni Canzanella

So guys, I am starting Ayna at the moment and am excited to get her on the table.

I currently only own her starter, the ES starter and Corvis and his buddies are currently in shipping. I currently cant get my hands on the Outcast Starter, but will pick it up asap. I could buy Austera and the Emissary at my LGS tomorrow, but am unsure about the Emissary. I've played quite a bit of Basse and never felt like I needed something as chunky as the Emissary. Does Anya need the Emissary? I dont really like the model, so if it isnt necessary for her to work, I'd rather not pick it up.

Anything I should keep in mind during my first game?

I assume you are asking about Anya1. I yet don't have much experience of Anya2 so I can only answer regarding to Anya1.

Anya is very fragile as a frontline master so the Emissary can be a decent bodyguard for her. Though it means Anya has to hand out with the Emissary and cannot max out her mobility. Or Emissary can stay with other models of the crew while Anya doing her stuff. So I think it is a matter of playstyle and personal preference.

As for the gameplay, the most easiest thing to forget I found is the Hostile Work Environment. So try to remember the ability, and you will be surprised how many enemy actions she can shut down.

Also don't feel bad when you find yourself need to send Anya for scheming. Anya is one of the best masters scheming and anti-scheming.

11 hours ago, Usjdkdb said:

So guys, I am starting Ayna at the moment and am excited to get her on the table.

I currently only own her starter, the ES starter and Corvis and his buddies are currently in shipping. I currently cant get my hands on the Outcast Starter, but will pick it up asap. I could buy Austera and the Emissary at my LGS tomorrow, but am unsure about the Emissary. I've played quite a bit of Basse and never felt like I needed something as chunky as the Emissary. Does Anya need the Emissary? I dont really like the model, so if it isnt necessary for her to work, I'd rather not pick it up.

Anything I should keep in mind during my first game?

I wouldn't bother with the emissary tbh. Yes she has a squishy key and they'll go down relatively easily if pressured but I'd just scheme / score fast and early and grab a bunch of fast models so you can dance away from threats.

Personally my anya crew is very Winston/rook/operatives heavy with some models like the damned or welles to fill some gaps (twiggie could be good too, I just haven't fielded her lately).

For anya2 I could see the emissary a bit more as she does play a bit more bubbled but even then he'd prolly babysit anya which is fine I guess but it's a lot of stones for something she can't order around.  For anya2 I'm a bit more yannic/Winston/rook as yannic is more fun with her scheme dropping / locking and more supportive playstyle.

As for things to keep in mind. I agree that anya1 is a great schemer so feel free to get the most out of that.  You'll prolly also feel like there's not a lot of synergy as the crew may spread / die / etc before you really see any fun synergies.  That said if you want to play a more synergistic game toss anya2 on the board. There's a lot of fun little tricks to get the most out of the key with her (sadly it's balanced with anya herself being a giant target as she's facilitating a lot). 

Other things to remember

- rook and Winston can both take damage to get draw out secrets off, so you can very easily score schemes like detonate

- sovereign feels like hell stick around a long time but tends to go down fast if he gets surrounded so I'd play him a bit cagey

- anya should be able to take down a (6-7 stone) model a round by herself with stat 7 and siphon life (specially if you remember to look at the top card of your deck) so don't be afraid to target something late in a turn + maybe early the next to finish it off.

45 minutes ago, Usjdkdb said:

So you stay away from the Surveyor Hazardous tricks? Are they even tanky enough to use their aura effectivly?

Also someone mentioned Tannenbaum in this Thread but I have troubles to see a place for him. Whats your opinion?

They are moderately tanky for their cost, and if you get the aura up then it gets expensive for opponents to kill them unless they have the right tools. (If they can deal 6 damage through Armour +1 in 1 hit, or are good at dealing ranged damage then you might not get a lot from them, but a model with a 3/4/5 damage track is going to need at least 2 attacks, if not 3 or 4, which could end up costing them nearly as many wounds as they cause. 

Personally I aim for the aura on the offensive, and go for the mass hysteria trigger to get multiple models suffering damage. The 2" engagement can also be useful to tie up models. (A dream turn may be put up aura, charge enemy with mass hysteria to push them away, then hooked chain them back into your engagement but out of theirs, meaning 6 damage and when they activate they have to take at least 1 more, and even then they can't hit you. 

I generally wouldn't build a list that relies on hazardous damage, but there are plenty of times its nice to have it as an option. 

What I've seen from a lot of comments is people using Anya in the middle of the Scrum or running Syndicate like it's a brawler crew. It most definitely is not.

I like hazardous stacking and just taking Surveyors to even 'threaten' hazardous stacking. Since Anya doesn't have 'real' defensive tech, the best way to give her defense tech is to discourage things from going after her. She outpaces Surveyors far too quickly to actually use them as bodyguards, but if she and a Surveyor and Sovereign are over on a flank that can give her time to get her schemes done before going after some squishy backline model.

In my Anya experience, her Hazardous damage stacking is one of the best parts of her kit. She's designed to disrupt opponent's plans. She has a lot of access to three things to do this:

1) Stunned
2) Hazardous Terrain
3) Union Buster and other Forced Movement

If someone's got Take the Hit or protection set up, Union Buster lets you move or remove that.

If someone's got models in the way, Bleeding Edge with a King and a Mask from Price is a great way to force out high cards or bleed someone for 2 or 3 or 4 damage depending on if you have a surveyor set up or not.

Going up against a Horseman? Just charge Anya in and keep Stunning Strike on them to stop them from getting off their Revels.

Anya plays best when she's playing HER game and stopping the opponent from playing theirs. Her speed and her ability to always get the triggers you want is unrivaled in the game and creates a LOT of spaces where your opponent will just have no valid options to deal with you.

That being said, she's fragile. Her whole crew is paper and Price of Progress can make it even softer.

I have a whole dissertation on Anya I made on the Wyrd discord that I'm reshaping into a tactica and will post at some point this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

What do our Syndicate veterans think about Anya 2?

My first impression of her was that she's obscenely strong in Scheme Marker heavy pools. I played her for the first time in a small local tourney yesterday in one round, and while this was only a single game, it only reinforced my impression, which is more or less:

Overshadowing Presence in particular is kind of nutty. Unless your opponent is actively planning on killing Anya, this ability strongly influences which Schemes your opponent can take. I think one way to get more out of this ability is to add Treasure Map on Anya herself, as Deadly Pursuit's 4" push at the end of the turn lets you get LoS & range on Scheme Markers that your opponent is trying to score with (plus it helps make up for her measly Mv 4 and gives her an alternative free action that is also great in Schemey pools). Though I only have 1 game under my belt so it might be unnecessary.

Labour Contract looks terrific too. I summoned 3 Drudges over the course of the game, more or less as a side effect of just playing the game. I barely scratched the surface of what they can offer, sort of just sending them to stand in annoying places to get in the way and soak some AP to remove. 

Outside of that, it's no surprise the reducing your opponent's Control Hand size by 1 and increasing yours by 1 courtesy of Winston is a massive psychological edge, especially with Flexible Morality. The keyword has lots of TNs you want to meet, but it seemed more affordable having 2 more cards to play with than your opponent .

The back of Anya's card felt pretty modest in comparison to the front, but it's still useful. Exert Control is monstrous for Schemes like Death Beds, Detonate Charges and Bait & Switch. Hidden Rifleman doesn't have a great stat, but between being able to draw LoS & Range from friendly Syndicate models and that incredible tome trigger it's arguably one of the most flexible and threatening actions in the entire keyword, maybe even in the faction. In my game, I put Staggered & Stunned on Izamu, and Stunned and Slow (Winston!) on Manos in back to back turns, more or less crippling them. 

I didn't really have much of an opportunity to experiment with New Orders. I'd really like to hit the trigger to turn a Surveyor into an absolute cyclone of Hazardous damage. 

On 12/3/2021 at 7:03 AM, Wakefield said:

I have a whole dissertation on Anya I made on the Wyrd discord that I'm reshaping into a tactica and will post at some point this weekend.

I wonder if you ended up posting this? I'd be keen to read your thoughts! Especially on Anya 2.

I got in a second game tonight with Anya 2, this time vs Lucas 2.

The pool and crews were:

Corner
Symbols (2:3 to Lucas)

Vendetta (Anya; Yannic->Rough Rider; scored 2)
Bait & Switch (Both; both scored 2)
Breakthrough
Outflank
(McCabe; scored 1)
Let Them Bleed

Lucas 2 (Ten Thunders)
El Doggo, Dawn Serpent, Sidir, 2x Rough Riders, Huckster, Desper
4ss Cache

Anya 2
El Birdo, Yannic, Winston, Catalan Brawler, 2x Catalan Riflemen, Operative, Surveyor
6ss Cache

6-6 tie.

I tossed up whether I should take Treasure Map and/or Corvus Rook, and decided not to take either to see how Anya felt without them - and in the case of Treasure Map, I regretted it sorely.

The 20" worth of free pushes that Deadly Pursuit provides over the course of 5 turns would have allowed me to score at least another point on the strat, and almost definitely deny Lucas' second point of Bait & Switch. I love Corvus but I didn't feel completely naked without him, like some keywords can without key models. I think he's a good model often but not as auto include as I previously thought.

Catalan Models:
2x Riflemen is almost definitely over the top, but I wanted to push it to the limit to see what they can do. They're really interesting with Yannic, but even without the synergy they share, they have some great potential. At the end of the day, this is a model that can spend 2 AP and a low tome/wound to secure a Stat7 14" 2/3/5 attack ignoring Friendly Fire with built-in trigger to hand out Stunned - for a measly 5 stones no less. They're kind of amazing for Vendetta too since they're super cheap and again, that 14" lets you reach out to score very easily. Add in the cute Interact synergies that they have with Yannic and I really do like them. Still, they need some babysitting if they get tagged in melee, so I think 0-1 in most lists still feels about right, leaning more towards the 1 with Yannic and more towards the 0 without her.

Drudges:
These things are insane for free models, especially on Symbols. Absolutely insane. If you forget everything else this model does, you can just have it Walk to defend a Symbol with their 1" and that's still awesome value; you barely spend anything and your opponent has to work much harder to score it. I honestly don't understand why Drudges have a 1" melee with a 1/2/4 with easy access to a plus flip, and the potential to build-in Galvanise trigger. These things are nuts, even before you look at their Scheme Marker shenanigans and their powerful tactical action. I didn't pilot them as well as I should have (didn't realise Desper had Don't Mind Me) but I can see them being absolute menaces on Symbols.

On 1/24/2022 at 1:47 PM, hydranixx said:

I didn't really have much of an opportunity to experiment with New Orders. I'd really like to hit the trigger to turn a Surveyor into an absolute cyclone of Hazardous damage. 

I managed to achieve this, and added in a Geode Marker nearby for good measure. Add the Surveyor's own Hazardous Aura with the built-in Mass Hysteria trigger on melee and you end up with min2+1+1+1 damage. I know that's not new to Surveyors in general, and you can do similar things with Anya 1's Hazardous Scheme Markers, (which I've used to some mixed successes), but it's never felt as easy/safe to set up as it was with Anya 2.

Even so, their Mv 4 felt pretty crippling on Corner, even with Chain Gang, especially when Anya 2 is also Mv 4.

If I had to construct the crew a second time, I'd probably sub out the Surveyor and one Rifleman for Vernon & Welles (my go-to for Symbols/Break The Line) and pop Treasure Map on Anya.

I really like Anya2, more than I thought I would. She's got a surprising amount of depth in what she can do, but for the most part just being able to manipulate models out of activation is very nice. Plus the Dredges, as you pointed out, are pretty nuts for essentially free summons. Being able to hand out unionize until the models next activation is huge.

I agree with you that the front of her card is more appealing than the back half, but New orders is really nice. Being able hand out an extra ap to people like Rook, Winston, or Sovereign is really nice. 

One thing I want to point out because its a strat that I really like that doesn't get a whole lot of love. I know Sovereign is viewed as not that great here, but I've had a lot of success with Sovereign with Anya2 and Mr. Ngaatoro. Being able to thunderstruck three times a turn is really nice. It can keep Sovereign alive, damage/stun a decent amount of the enemy crew, or at the very least drain a lot of cards out of your opponents already pressured hand. You can also add in the effigy/emissary to make it even tankier. The emissary is especially good if the enemy has a model with armor piercing attack.

Also Ngaatoro is nice for the crew in general since his Voice of the Society ability effects at least one ability on almost every model in the keyword.

• Like 1

I haven't had a chance to try out Anya 2 yet (still enjoying Anya 1 way too much!) but she looks like a nice addition to the Syndicate keyword, giving a very different playstyle. I like how much of an oppresive scheming build she gives, with drudges to protect your scheme markers and then the Catalan Brawler and Emissary to protect the drudges, it becomes a lot of work to stop her from scoring particular schemes.

Corvis and The Sovreign seem like natural targets for New Orders, with repeated execute triggers on Corvis' attacks added to Unseen Manipulator, it can really hit people's control hand hard.

I'll probably give her a go in a few games time, it looks like a lot more of a solid bubble of denial, compared to her more glass cannony, flexible original style. Good to hear that she's working well for you!

I do find it a little amusing that Anya 2 is somewhat similar to Lucius 1 and Lucius 2 seems to have a bit more in common with Anya 1. I've never seen them in the same room together, COINCIDENCE?!? Mimics taking over?!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OctaBit said:

I know Sovereign is viewed as not that great here

Heresy! 😄

I understand some of the hate she gets since she's made of paper, and is completed invalidated by anything nearby that ignores Armour, but also, she's a free totem haha. Sure, she's not a Lord Chompy level of totem, but when I consider that some Masters have to settle for the likes of Mouse or Eternal Flame etc, I feel pretty good with Sovereign. 

4 hours ago, OctaBit said:

Being able to thunderstruck three times a turn is really nice. It can keep Sovereign alive, damage/stun a decent amount of the enemy crew, or at the very least drain a lot of cards out of your opponents already pressured hand. You can also add in the effigy/emissary to make it even tankier. The emissary is especially good if the enemy has a model with armor piercing attack.

Add on the Crow trigger to New Orders on Sovereign, and your 50mm slicing through cards and wounds in no time. At least, until anything with anti-Armour looks at Sovereign.

I think the trick with Thunderstruck is to gauge whether or not its worth exposing her to cast it, and if so, when. You can get a tonne of value by shoving Thunderstruck into a position where it effects several important models, and healing herself back up as she does it but the best targets are usually much further than Emissary/Brawler can reach to defend her - and you also have a fair number of TN's that you need to meet yourself - 5s for New Order and multiple 7s for Obey and Thunderstruck.

I'm keen to try Mr Ngaatoro as you describe though. It does sound pretty good if you can hit multiple enemy models with - plus you get to basically do a Zoraida + Bokor impression with 5 potential Obey effects per turn and who doesn't love that. You might occasionally get the perfect storm where your opponent just happens to bunch up near your tanks, where Sovereign can just dive in and shred their Control Hand and chunk models over several activations like you describe. Though, I suspect that most good opponents respect that she can do that and will try to play around that by not bunching up.

Sovereign as a Schemer
As an alternative take, I've gotten good value out of her by playing her as if she's exclusively a Scheme Runner/ Scheme denier; use her as a mini-Rider early on playing taxi with Fly With Me, and Concentrating each activation. Then after that, sending her off a flank on her own to Scheme and/or crush enemy scheme runners.

I'd back her against pretty much any Scheme runner in the game. With Fly With Me and Flight she can go after tricky schemers with Disguise or Butterfly Jump and still get two attacks in, and with the potential for inbuilt Puncture and the Focus you stack on her early in the game, she can often take out some of the game's 'tougher' scheme runners such as Necropunks or Wind Gamin in a single Activation - possibly in even a single Action when you take into account the chip damage that Sound of Thunder threatens.

4 hours ago, Mindbadger said:

I haven't had a chance to try out Anya 2 yet (still enjoying Anya 1 way too much!) but she looks like a nice addition to the Syndicate keyword, giving a very different playstyle. I like how much of an oppresive scheming build she gives, with drudges to protect your scheme markers and then the Catalan Brawler and Emissary to protect the drudges, it becomes a lot of work to stop her from scoring particular schemes.

Exactly. Because she plays the game so radically different from Anya 1, your opponent might have a headache at crew selection just trying to figure out what to bring, more so than many other title cards in my opinion. Both versions pump out Scheme Markers and abuse them, sure, but that's pretty much where the similarities end - plus one version can literally make Scheme Markers unremovable.

So, does your opponent build a crew with marker removal that actively tries to deny Detonate Charges/Spread Them Out etc to stop Anya 1's Hazardous overload, with the risk that you'll show up with Drudges and shut down their denial? Or do they build to try compete with Anya 2's massive control potential, only to get ripped apart by the incredible movement and Stat 7 spam that Anya 1+Corvus+Emissary offers? 

Keyword vs Versatile/OOK

So far I feel that Anya 2 wants to play a bit more in Keyword than Anya 1. There's so many things that having more Keyword models around unlocks:

• More options to summon Drudges, on demand, anywhere on the board.
  • More value from the Unionized Trigger on said Drudges.
  • More targets for New Orders.
  • More 'nodes' for Hidden Rifleman to shoot from.
  • More healing for Keyword-only models, since you have access to Drudges.
  • If playing Yannic, Shouting Orders. I could be wrong about this as I'm only a couple of games in, but Anya 2 seems less likely to use her own free action every activation than Anya 1 is, so having access to Shouting Orders on Anya 2 herself is good to have as an option.

To Emissary, or not to Emissary?

The Intrepid Emissary is probably the biggest potential outlier of the Keyword vs Versatile debate here. Even with the reasons suggested above to go Keyword-heavy, he's still worth it most of the time.

Anya 1:
Always want to hire the Emissary since she's a squishy melee Master and needs to be close to enemies to get maximum value. He can rescue her from combat if need be and gives her some Shielded, but the real gem is the healing aura since she has an extremely accurate attack and a good Df stat, so can heal a lot. 

Anya 2:
Sometimes wants to hire the Emissary. It's still durable and annoying for your opponent here, but I felt fine without hiring it in the games I've played with her so far. The main concerns I have with the big guy is that he can't get any support from Syndicate keyword, outside of Chain Gang - and that he doesn't really score or deny well in the scheme pools that Anya 2 is likely to want to play in. 

I think this is compounded by the fact that the Catalan Brawler can fill a similar role to the Emissary in Anya 2 while being cheaper and staying in Keyword. Since you're more likely to put Scheme Markers down closer to your own models - as opposed to throwing Scheme Markers closer to enemies like Anya 1 is fond of - he will likely have more potential to protect your squishy crew. Plus those Scheme Markers are harder to remove, since Drudges are a thing.

14 hours ago, hydranixx said:

I managed to achieve this, and added in a Geode Marker nearby for good measure. Add the Surveyor's own Hazardous Aura with the built-in Mass Hysteria trigger on melee and you end up with min2+1+1+1 damage. I know that's not new to Surveyors in general, and you can do similar things with Anya 1's Hazardous Scheme Markers, (which I've used to some mixed successes), but it's never felt as easy/safe to set up as it was with Anya 2.

I hate to tell you that, but the Geode Marker does not work this way. It is impassible so a model could never move through it, and a model only suffers hazard effect when it actually move through the terrain. Which means pushing a model into base contact with the Geode Marker would not trigger the damage. It would, however, if the model resolves an action when b2b with it.

5 hours ago, Rufess said:

I hate to tell you that, but the Geode Marker does not work this way. It is impassible so a model could never move through it, and a model only suffers hazard effect when it actually move through the terrain. Which means pushing a model into base contact with the Geode Marker would not trigger the damage. It would, however, if the model resolves an action when b2b with it.

I legit hope this gets changed with the next errata. 

4 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I think many TOs would rule it that it works as intended. If you delete the word 'through' from the hazardous section, suddenly all the rules work.

I think it is pretty clearly an error from missing a word when they errata-ed it.

Oh I agree. But much like "another" there's always going to be people who argue as written if it can be used to benefit themself or hinder their opponents. I just want these things to be cleared up so we get less of that overall. 

• Agree 1