Replace options for models in game

LeperColony

This is not the same as my other thread.  Currently, there are some replace options that can exist in crews, but aren't active in the app.  They don't have the little replace double arrow on the model in the crew roster.  Then, there are other replace options that may be currently incorrect/illegal under the rules.  Finally, there may be some display or house keeping items that could be made more tidy.

Nothing here detracts from the excellent app, these are all pretty corner cases and definitely not high priorities.  But I figure they may be of interest.

This thread is meant to be a compilation of those issues, so that they can be located and fixed more easily by @dzlier.

I'll start off with a couple:

Model     -     Issue

Arcanist  

Myranda     -     After a model with Bestial Form is replaced with Myranda, Bestial Form should automatically be removed, but the player must manually bin it.

Bayou

Explorer's Society

Guild

Death Marshal Recruiter     -     Any living minion in the DMR's crew should have a replace option into a Death Marshal.

Neverborn

Will o' the Wisp     -     A Will o' the Wisp with the Bestial Form upgrade that replaces into an Adze should have Bestial Form automatically removed, but the player must manually bin it.

Outcast

Resser

Ten Thunders

There are bound to be more.  If anyone responds with some, I'll add it to the list.  

• Thanks 1