Pictures not showing?

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

Nothing?

For all it's worth, the board help section isn't all that helpful sometimes. Had the same issue with a thread I started like 2 weeks ago.

If you feel it's a pressing issue try PMing mods like Adran.

Did you upload links from a file hoster or did you upload the pictures to the board as attachments?

54 minutes ago, Maogrim said:

For all it's worth, the board help section isn't all that helpful sometimes. Had the same issue with a thread I started like 2 weeks ago.

If you feel it's a pressing issue try PMing mods like Adran.

Did you upload links from a file hoster or did you upload the pictures to the board as attachments?

They went up as attachments. So if they can’t be fixed, they’re gone 🥺

I have no idea on things like attachments. I am not a software or hardware person, and have nothing to do with anything technical. (Largely I have a delete button and a move button, and that's about the changes I have over a normal user that I know of). 

Occasionally when they update the forum software it sometimes causes things to no longer correctly link. I don't know if this is the case here or not.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adran said:

I have no idea on things like attachments. I am not a software or hardware person, and have nothing to do with anything technical. (Largely I have a delete button and a move button, and that's about the changes I have over a normal user that I know of). 

Occasionally when they update the forum software it sometimes causes things to no longer correctly link. I don't know if this is the case here or not.

When they updated the forum, the images disappeared that had been uploaded as attachments.