RCT 13: Resser errata.

Maniacal_cackle

2 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Also focus has a limit of +2, but distracted doesn't. So the crew can now target a model with maxed focus and put them on distracted 4 in 1-2 activations. That model is effectively out of the game for a while in terms of combat.

It needs testing, but I think Redchapel just got a LOT stronger. That change to make distracted cancel focus is huge.

You can still assist distracted off, perhaps they created a role for some of the cheap models everyone hates?

• Like 1

Seduced is a tiny bit stronger now too, since it removes the focus first, then gives the distracted. While it was always good for that in the past, not being able to use focus to still get the bonus flip makes losing the focus first, and then basically getting slow to just burn off the distracted seems a bit better for that action to me?

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Looks like VonSctook and Transmortis got a pretty big shake up.
Any thoughts?

My first reaction was the Necro-Punk Leap nerf and Undergraduates losing By Your Side seems like a pretty huge mobility hit.

They definitely got hit hard. Between that and shaking up the whole Val missile style of play. I still think the keyword will be a top crew still, just need to adjust how you play some. Maybe this will lead to more divergence in the play style and lead to more creative variance?