Sawbones Healing

Ebb

I have a question about the Sawbones Pursuit step 0 Talent "Under My Care" (Under Quarantine pg. 117). It can be used to apply the Under My Care Condition to any Living character, including themselves, which according to the text has the following effect:

...When this character is healed by the character who applied this Condition, she heals +1 damage...

My question is what counts as a character healing another character, or even themselves? Here are some odd examples; if a character with this Talent castes a spell using the Mend Flesh Magia (which grants the target Regeneration +1) on someone that is benefiting from the Under My Care Condition, does the spell then heal 2 damage each turn? If a character with this Talent also has the "Adrenaline Rush" Talent from step 0 of the Pugilist Pursuit (Into The Bayou pg. 100) and they gain the Adrenalin +1 Condition (which is gained from their own Talent) while they are benefiting from their own Under My Care Condition, does that then heal them for 2 damage?

It seems to me that this is how it works, but I'd be interested to hear what other people think. (=

Good point, I needed to re-read that a couple of times before I realized that when you said "how many people a player has under their care" you were referring to a character with the "Under My Care" Talent (for some reason I thought you meant how many players under the care of a Fatemaster =P) but now that I get what you were saying, I agree.