Anyone who won't need their Mei Feng cards?

Maogrim

你们好!

I know this is technically the wrong forum, but I've tried the trade forums a few weeks ago and didn't have any luck so far. So I thought I might as well ask my fellow Thunder siblings in a more direct manner.

So, did anyone in here buy the faction pack but has no interest whatsoever in playing Foundry? I got my Mei Feng box back at the end of ME1, and got back into the game just a few months ago, when the faction packs were already sold out. If anyone were willing and able to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. And I'd pay as well. :)

Btw, I just need the cards from the core box, meaning Mei Feng, Kang, Forgeling and 3x Rail Workers.

Thanks a lot in advance!

22 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Hah, serves me right. Sure is. 

I'll plead not enough caffeine. 

It happens to all of us, Mr Caroland. ;) Still thanks for having a look on my behalf.

12 minutes ago, dzlier said:

What cards so you need?

As I stated above I would need Mei Feng, Forgeling, Kang and 3x Rail Workers, so just the contents of the Core Box. :)

1 hour ago, Plaag said:

they are useless like survivers, willie, henry and some other models in foundry

I mean they are great at throwing your models to where they need to be or throwing enermy models away from scoring positions or in to position to score take prisoner/catch and release off 

Henry is great vs constructs which tends to be a counter to mei and her vent steam and can get 4 attack on his own 

Willie is situational but has blown apart, and a really scary shockwave 

3 hours ago, dannydb said:

I mean they are great at throwing your models to where they need to be or throwing enermy models away from scoring positions or in to position to score take prisoner/catch and release off 

Henry is great vs constructs which tends to be a counter to mei and her vent steam and can get 4 attack on his own 

Willie is situational but has blown apart, and a really scary shockwave 

in arcanists u can find cheaper models that do same things but do them better

11 hours ago, Plaag said:

they are useless like survivers, willie, henry and some other models in foundry

So basically the only Foundry models that you like are Sparks, Metal Gamin, Mechanized Porkchops and the Golem. At least over 50% of the models in keyword are useless? That sounds like a harsh verdict.  

1 hour ago, Maogrim said:

So basically the only Foundry models that you like are Sparks, Metal Gamin, Mechanized Porkchops and the Golem. At least over 50% of the models in keyword are useless? That sounds like a harsh verdict.  

Thats Plaag for you 

play what works best for you, survivers, rail workers, willie and henry all have there uses, play the crew and see what works for you, what works for one player doesnt always work for another 

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, dannydb said:

Thats Plaag for you 

play what works best for you, survivers, rail workers, willie and henry all have there uses, play the crew and see what works for you, what works for one player doesnt always work for another 

u can play what u want, but if u want to win u need to choose best models and play well

On 10/28/2020 at 9:39 AM, Plaag said:

u can play what u want, but if u want to win u need to choose best models and play well

A good player with bad models will win more than a bad player with good models.

So whilst I agree the better the crew you pick the better your chances are, saying a model is bad risks not realising when it is the right choice. ( even if the current strays and schemes don't have a models right choice, we know that gaining grounds changes and that changes the usefulness of models). 

You probably need to be close in skill level with your opponent for you to really need the " best" crew.  

Plaag is very blunt in what they consider good or bad. It's not quite as extreme as suggested. Unless the Russian meta has actually perfectly solved malifaux. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

A good player with bad models will win more than a bad player with good models.

So whilst I agree the better the crew you pick the better your chances are, saying a model is bad risks not realising when it is the right choice. ( even if the current strays and schemes don't have a models right choice, we know that gaining grounds changes and that changes the usefulness of models). 

You probably need to be close in skill level with your opponent for you to really need the " best" crew.  

Plaag is very blunt in what they consider good or bad. It's not quite as extreme as suggested. Unless the Russian meta has actually perfectly solved malifaux. 

also i play with best players in the game, so i need to use all resourses-just pick only good models and play as good as i can