Melissa KORE

Higgybeans

37 minutes ago, dannydb said:

No idea then, never done it before but plan from doing it from uk

It's possible that some stores will carry it, or include it in their order for you. (I think wayland have had some special orders in their store to buy for example). 

13 hours ago, dannydb said:

No idea then, never done it before but plan from doing it from uk

13 hours ago, Adran said:

It's possible that some stores will carry it, or include it in their order for you. (I think wayland have had some special orders in their store to buy for example). 

I've been able to get Agent 46, the Dispatcher, and Kitty Dumont through Wayland.  I imagine Melissa will be available through them too once she hits the Special Order programme.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 11:10 AM, theamazingmrg said:

I've been able to get Agent 46, the Dispatcher, and Kitty Dumont through Wayland.  I imagine Melissa will be available through them too once she hits the Special Order programme.

How long does it usually take to hit the special order programme? I see the new Hoffman box is available, but no special order Melissa yet :(

1 hour ago, Higgybeans said:

How long does it usually take to hit the special order programme? I see the new Hoffman box is available, but no special order Melissa yet :(

The special orders are updated roughly quarterly. So I expect her in the next update, which is probably within3 months. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Higgybeans said:

29 minutes ago, Adran said:

The special orders are updated roughly quarterly. So I expect her in the next update, which is probably within3 months. 

What @Adran said.  It has been a couple of months since Kitty hit the list, so it will probably be early in the new year now.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:48 PM, explorator said:

Why did they include 3 Hunters? That kills the box for me.

There’s always 3 of a minion in crew boxes. No-one uses all three at a given time, but it has not caused any problems so far - yet somehow Hoff-ballers take this concept as a personal slight and an indication that Wyrd has gone off the rails :D

5 hours ago, Regelridderen said:

There’s always 3 of a minion in crew boxes. No-one uses all three at a given time, but it has not caused any problems so far - yet somehow Hoff-ballers take this concept as a personal slight and an indication that Wyrd has gone off the rails :D

To be fair, I think Hoffman's box is the only one to include three of an 8ss Minion (not that I've actually checked, but I can't think of any other that expensive off the top of my head).

But those three Hunters were coming together in a box bundled with something else you would want for a crew anyway.  Whether they came with Hoffman or a Peacekeeper, it doesn't really matter.  It's a ridiculous complaint really, especially when Hunters are better than a lot of people give them credit for (they are expensive though!)

7 hours ago, Regelridderen said:

Why not 3 Wardens? I have a metal hunter, which I RARELY use, so buying THREE more is just throwing money away. I don't hate Wyrd because they choose odd combos in some boxes, but it certainly influences what I buy. 

41 minutes ago, explorator said:

Why not 3 Wardens? I have a metal hunter, which I RARELY use, so buying THREE more is just throwing money away. I don't hate Wyrd because they choose odd combos in some boxes, but it certainly influences what I buy. 

And sorry, but my answer to that is *Boo-hoo-hoo!*

How many death marshals do you see on the table? Ruffians? Witchling Stalkers? Belles? Monks? And the list goes on... Dry your eyes, you’re not alone. Quite a few of the crew-box minions get rejected. 

• Respectfully Disagree 1

54 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

And sorry, but my answer to that is *Boo-hoo-hoo!*

How many death marshals do you see on the table? Ruffians? Witchling Stalkers? Belles? Monks? And the list goes on... Dry your eyes, you’re not alone. Quite a few of the crew-box minions get rejected. 

Boo hoo hoo!? How old are you? I use Witchling Stalkers ALL THE TIME....same with BELLES. I don't play 10T.

AGAIN! I never said I hate Wyrd over this, just that is seems like an odd choice. 

1 hour ago, explorator said:

Because Wardens got used to bulk out the Executioner box for the Guard Keyword.  And they're Minion (2) so they were probably never going in a Core Box anyway.

I like hunters just fine, particularly if Catch and Release is in the pool and I want fewer hench'es but decent tanky firepower. And a Hunter with Fast from Hoffman can charge something a full 20" away in round one and use one or more tokens for crit strike on a stat 6 attack.

Plus if I buy the new core box, I can complete my set of Voltron-themed Hunters after painting the 2e box versions yellow and blue for the legs ...

• Like 1