Night of the Carver - for M3E!

Forgotmytea

Hello all, I'm hoping the Hive Mind can help me here :) I've always liked the story scenarios, and Halloween has long been my favourite festive occasion of the year, so the Carver Walks Among Us scenario was one I regularly played during M2E. However, we're now in third edition, so the scenario rules will need some updating to make them work! The main change between editions is that, in M2E, the Carver switched sides whenever a Joker was flipped, and had a specific action to help this (his (0) Trecherous Alliances, which let the controlling player give him Reactivate at the cost of flipping four cards into the discard pile). Nowadays, the Carver doesn't have any such action, so I could use your input on how to balance him. Do we amend the scenario rules so that he switches sides if a Joker is cheated as well? Or do we change it so he switches sides when an ace is flipped, thereby doubling the chances of his treacherous Halloween spirit?

Help me Wyrdos, for Halloween has got to have the Carver!

Rustle, rustle and snickity snack...🎃

2 minutes ago, Adran said:

There is a new carver scenario in the where's waldo this week. 

But if you wanted to use the old scenario, I would probably use the scenario carver rules, rather than the M3 crew carver rules. 

Oh wow, I hadn't seen that yet! I'll go take a look :) Thanks!

-Ben