Charles’ workshop

astapable

Good news everyone! It’s about dame time to paint some robots for the guild. New army = new topic.

Here’s the WIP on 2 of my robots (now the best quality pics) same done to the rest of them as I painted metals and lenses in the line.

P.S. This time I’ll cheat the process and buy resin bases to save time and effort.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Lovely work on the metals and the lenses! And the fabric really contrasts super nicely with the way you've done the metals. Superb stuff!

Thanks! Always try to paint malifaux with my favorite greyish palette, which helps miniatures looks kind of realistic and keep natural colors.

1 hour ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Brilliant work! The face on Hoffman is fantastic! And the varied metals look so good. The only thing I could think of to offer as a suggestion would be to make some other element to the bases as they are quite plain now. Maybe some workshop trash stuff or something?

Wanted some trash previously, but came to decision, that it would ruin the eye catcher aspect of those minis, also I have some kind of obsession on wooden bases🤓🤠