Give Me A Name, Bastian!

Jesy Blue

Ah, got confused when you mentioned Toni.

So lots of stories of named Handlers, not to mention that named Death Marshal in a Broadcast about a month or 2 back.... sounds like Guild propaganda to me!

Did somebody switch on the Lore Signal?!

Cyril Mullock, of the Witch Hunters. The hunt for the rogue ice-themed Arcanist is "Blurring the Lines" from 2e's Crossroads, and he notably appears again in Broken Promises' "Price of Freedom" as a friendly face to ease Toni into meeting with Marlow instead of just snapping the Governor-General's neck on sight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I think it will be a nice box: hench RedChapel/ Forgotten Wendy, two minions Lost Brothers and flying enforcer Peter, who can summon Lost Brothers and Crooligans. I mean they are pretty near current Malifaux timeline

Wendy can give Distracted for Fading, a Lost Brother can place himself btb to other friendly Lost Brother and Peter can give Fey Dust token, which can be discarded for Flight Ability during the Action

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Make them all Versatile and spread them around the keyword some more and I think you've just made the new Resser starter box:

Wendy is a Revenant Enforcer, she heals only undead minions who are under half health.

Lost Brothers are Plentiful 2 Fae Minions who make existing terrain pieces Hazardous (Slow).

Peter is a flying Forgotten Henchman you don't have to discard a card to By Your Side to, & that Dust token flying bit.