Brutal Emissary Question

Tansoric

Had a question about activation timing regarding Brutal Emissary, hoping to get some clarification.

When a model activates, per C1, you resolve effects that happen at the start of a model's Activation. With how simultaneous effects are resolved, the Active player is going to resolve all effects as needed on their model, until all effects on all of their models have been resolved, and then the non-Active player does the same.

So my question is, if I have brutal Emissary use Into the Cage on someone and bury them, then activate A Cage for All before ending his turn. The buried model then Activates. They will of course have their TN 13 WP duel to unbury, but if successful, will they also have a TN 13 Mv duel vs Slow? I am not certain when things would get triggered or check to resolve. Would appreciate any help clearing this up.

The model will not be affected by A Cage For All. This was covered in the FAQ (1.18): 

Effects that resolve when a model Activates in Step 1 (such as On the Move, Life Leech, Goad Witchling, etc.) are generated at the start of Step 1 before resolving any effects. If a model would generate another effect that would normally resolve during this step, the effect is not generated.