Waldo's Weekly - Bad Moon Rising

MattM

13 hours ago, vinnyt16 said:

Submitted my receipt! Will I get a confirmation email when its processed? 

From participating in previous promotions, you may get a shipping notice for the bonus items (I got a shipping notice for Sparkle Steed, and others that I can remember but I think others have shown up without notice).  Otherwise, you won't get contacted unless they have questions about what you submitted.

Usually, though, no shipments are sent out until after the end of the promotion.

The game store I visit occasionally doesn't carry Malifaux anymore because our local scene fell apart.
I also don't have any other stores within a reasonable distance to visit and buy stuff.
So long as it's not Ebay, Amazon, or the Wyrd webstore can I put in a web order from any online game retailer?

It's really bothersome that if I want the nice looking buy-stuff promo models I have to hope I can find them on the after market and that their not obscenely expensive.

43 minutes ago, VinRae said:

The game store I visit occasionally doesn't carry Malifaux anymore because our local scene fell apart.
I also don't have any other stores within a reasonable distance to visit and buy stuff.
So long as it's not Ebay, Amazon, or the Wyrd webstore can I put in a web order from any online game retailer?

It's really bothersome that if I want the nice looking buy-stuff promo models I have to hope I can find them on the after market and that their not obscenely expensive.

I think (and I don't know) that as long as the store has a bricks and mortar shop then that would work. If its just a web store then it won't count.  

As an alternative, Wyrd sells the promo models in its Black Friday sales. Not always straight away, but they have already said Candy and Kade will be there this year. 

12 hours ago, Adran said:

I think (and I don't know) that as long as the store has a bricks and mortar shop then that would work. If its just a web store then it won't count.  

As an alternative, Wyrd sells the promo models in its Black Friday sales. Not always straight away, but they have already said Candy and Kade will be there this year. 

I'm perfectly okay with waiting until the Black Friday sale then.
At least that way I can still get them.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, sbxsat said:

Will the Witches and woes pack be available alongside the alternate Candy and Baby Kade during black friday and do they deliver outside the US?

They do deliver outside the US and Witches and Woes should be in the wyrd web store by then. (I'm about 99.99% certain it will be, but I have nothing to do with it.)

On 10/5/2020 at 4:59 AM, VinRae said:

It's really bothersome that if I want the nice looking buy-stuff promo models I have to hope I can find them on the after market and that their not obscenely expensive.

You are fine. Lots of FLGS have online ordering also. The line is blurred now. Just order from this place http://www.gamekastle.com