Standing up for Ressers!

Maniacal_cackle

I won (EDIT) 7-6. Hell of a close game, basically came down to me flipping the red joker on the last activation (to stop him disengaging).

He prevented my summon turn one with more aggressive use of Kaeris than I expected (eating a corpse marker). Definitely threw me off!

EDIT: Will do a write-up as soon as Plaag posts the video :)

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, dannydb said:

Sandeep is a great master 

Did plarg say why he took firestarter over a wind gamin? 

I assume because you can't leap with the lodestone.

His Firestarter scored him two points when he had to use it for the lodestone (report pending).

Sandeep is a great idea.  Maybe Sandeep vs. Kirai on public enemies, or Sandeep vs. McMourning could be interesting?

9 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I assume because you can't leap with the lodestone.

His Firestarter scored him two points when he had to use it for the lodestone (report pending).

Sandeep is a great idea.  Maybe Sandeep vs. Kirai on public enemies, or Sandeep vs. McMourning could be interesting?

Oh, also, Firestarter has "Light Under Their Feet", which was super useful for getting Kaeris out of engagement.

1 hour ago, Urbin said:

I might be wrong, but isn't Public Enemies like the worst strat for summoners? I'm really enjoying this post so I'll be happy with any match up you come up with. 

Well, Sandeep can easily summon big beaters that are not easy to take down. Also the Wind Gamins are great for their mobility, which requires a lot of effort to kill them for a single point.

McMourning is not really a summoner.

1 hour ago, ShinChan said:

Well, Sandeep can easily summon big beaters that are not easy to take down. Also the Wind Gamins are great for their mobility, which requires a lot of effort to kill them for a single point.

McMourning is not really a summoner.

against seamus he cant summon good models) and only dashel and dreamer can play killing strats

35 minutes ago, ShinChan said:

Well, I don't want to discuss this here from all places. I'm sure my good friend Sandeep "My Fire Golem just concentrated as a bonus action so he is going to do 19 side-effects" Dessai can play Public Enemies, I'm just wondering if he should.

These two look to me like good players, I would like to see them in their best decision making! So just roll a pool and pick your poison :3

Personally I wouldn't object to set-up that aren't perfect. Shows the limits of a crew better. Sometimes even leads to some unusual but interesting moves ingame.

But disregarding this, I say: Do what YOU enjoy.

If you want to create content for the community and I could wish for something, it would be commentary during the game. Like a post-match discussion while the audience sees the game for the first time. Speed up footage to skip boring parts. Ideally with you and your opponent. But I know this is a lot of work... I did sth like that for Warmachine/Hordes and the editing necessary... Can't ask this for anyone unless they have A LOT of time to spare. 

• Like 1

Haha, Plaag does the videos so not sure about editing, but will have a look at post match commentary.

It'll probably be easier for me to do post match write-ups, though, as I often have to go back and rewatch the video to comment on everything xD

Mostly I just enjoy playing Plaag, and try to produce interesting stuff on the side. But definitely don't want an unfair matchup for him!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...