Anyone have Terra Cutter tokens?

Essexkiwi

I have a bunch of them and I really like them!

I didn't use other tokens so I don't have much point of comparison though.

They look good, it's quite easy to tell them appart.
The counters for conditions with a value turn well and stay pretty well on the value you set (not turning by itself as soon as you move them a bit) and are magnetized, so you can stack those to store them.

I like their tokens for things like underbrush makers or other non blocking terrain some models can create too.
Since they are clearly showing what they are, and are just a flat token, it's both clear there's terrain there and what type it is.

But for blocking terrain like ice pillars for instance, I prefer to have an actual physical, 3D representation of them so it's clear you can't move/see through that

• Like 1

I have a massive amount of them, acquired through 3-4 orders.  The tokens themselves are beautiful.  In my opinion, the best on the market.

However...

Shipping from Russia can be a serious issue depending on where you're located.  I'm in the U.S., and for whatever reason every time it's two or even three months before I get my order.  When I get other stuff from Russia, it doesn't take as long.  So I suspect terracutter shares at least some of the blame for the lengthy shipping times.

On one occasion my order was incorrect (I had wanted 10 scrap and 10 corpse, but they sent 20 scrap), but they made it right so in the end I just had to wait a bit longer and got some free scrap tokens from it.

Personally, I am more than happy with my purchases, and intend to get more in the future if they make whatever markers the Explorer's Society will end up needing.  But you will have to consider for yourself whether long shipping times are worth the wait (or maybe you live closer to Russia, or even in Russia).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...