Which Keywords do you own entirely?

Mycellanious

Which Keywords do you own entirely?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Select each Keyword you physically own in entirety.

• Academic / Elemental
    • Augmented
    • Chimera
    • December
    • Foundry
    • M & SU
    • Performer
    • Wildfire
    • Released Versatiles
    • I dont have any completed Keywords
    • Tick this box so we can see how many people voted!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2020 at 06:21 PM

We haven't had activity in a while, and this is a question I think often gets overlooked in the polls here. So lets see which Keywords are the most popular to own, and which are the hardest to collect! Only select a Keyword if you are capable of fielding every model in that Keyword. Let's say you must own the full rarity of each model. So for example do not select Chimera if you only own 1 Cerberus model (it doesn't matter if your two are the same sculpt, just that you are physically able to put two on the table at the same time). No proxies obviously, unreleased models are not considered part of the Keyword for the sake of this poll.

Dang. I messed up by not reading the rules properly.

There's nothing I can't field, but there are a few models that I've chosen to proxy, either because the legit model was unavailable at the time (Firestarter and Eternal Flame) and I was unwilling to pay for a new core box, or because the existing model didn't fit my crew (KORE). I also use an alternate Joss for Augmented to fit that theme, but I own a legit Joss in my Ramos crew (same as two Howards, but the alt is a legit Miss Step).

Also, just remembered I only have the one Medibot and only two of the three Steamfitters (though I'm working to get them), because when I purchased them initially, I split the boxes because there was just no way I was going to field the limit. I still feel that way, but I've gotten more completionist since then.

• Agree 1

Just now, Mycellanious said:

Its ok guys, this was supposed to be a fun experiment to get people talking, not some super serious data collection. I also messed up making the poll, it shows each bar as a percentage of total votes, not total people voting.

Super interesting tho how 6 people ticked the box to show how many people voted, but Foundry has 7 votes ;)

1 hour ago, Mycellanious said:

Super interesting tho how 6 people ticked the box to show how many people voted, but Foundry has 7 votes ;)

That'd be me, because like I said, I messed up. I didn't click that box. My brain saw "I don't have any" and I clicked Submit before reading the last one.

When I fail, I fail spectacularly.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...