Aversion and models with scamper..?

Maniacal_cackle

Adze is a model I want to try with Pandora for a while tbh; but Aversions aren't that needed for that interaction, a model walking into that Aura with Pandora near will find himself with Distracted+2 and displaced 2'' with no resist posible. Combining that with Aversions is possible but tricky taking in count the Aversion cannot control the direction of the push, Adze's aura isn't that big (and Adze is quite squishy, not a model you want to expose too much); also the other player may stop that by just winning/cheating Antipathy's TN13Wp.

The above scenario needs a model walking into the Adze aura in the right position to being push into Adze by the other aura (which starts to be in missplay territory) and need also that player failing and not cheating both TNs.

4 hours ago, diki said:

Actually if antipathy from a single aversion triggers mutliple times, wouldn't it trigger infinitly if the model is blocked from leaving the 4" aura?
As 0" push is still a move!

In this case passing/cheating the Wp duel stop the loop. However I agree potential infinite loops might be problematic; so I personally would rather another version of Antipathy with some changes like being able to choose the direction and when to trigger, but also that the aura cannot trigger with himself (if this was intentional, then just increasing the push distance if the model is too close to the Aversion instead leaving it open to trigger twice would a way to keep it like that and prevent the loop)

The only truly scenario I can think off where this "infinite" loop could be extremelly effective and borderline broken is quite niche and very hard to execute (as it relies in several squishy models working together and Hazardous terrain), but at least one exists: It'd need Hinamatsu/Lucius as leader or Pandora+Totem, the emissary or Titania+Killjoy to create Hazardous markers, a model with the Distraction aura (Poltergeist, Kabuki, Geisha or False Witness) and Aversions. If a player manages to create that infinite loop into the Hazardous terrain while the enemy model is affected by both the distraction aura and antipathy aura, that model will have a :-flipto the Wp duel; so no cheating and a low chance to succeed at it (around 10,8% for Wp4, 15,8% for Wp5 and 22,0% for Wp6 assuming fresh decks with no hand) while taking 1 ping damage for each failed duel.