Deleted crews / game setups

Louie

So I've noticed that if I delete a crew / game setup it dissappear as it should, but if I  close the app and start again, it all reappears. 

My crew section is getting very cluttered and full and its starting to be annoying, is this a bug or a settibg that i somehow overlooked?

On 8/29/2020 at 11:46 AM, Louie said:

So I've noticed that if I delete a crew / game setup it dissappear as it should, but if I  close the app and start again, it all reappears. 

My crew section is getting very cluttered and full and its starting to be annoying, is this a bug or a settibg that i somehow overlooked?

Do you use the app on multiple devices? What device(s) do you use, and what version do you have?

It's likely an issue of being on two devices. When one device reads updates from the cloud and finds that it has a local crew/setup that isn't there, it assumes that it's been created locally and keeps it. Unfortunately this means when you delete something on one device and then load up the other, it can re-create previously deleted entities.

Try signing out of one device, deleting all the things on the other device, and then re-signing in on the first device, and let me know if that works.