Vassal module update 27 Aug 20

katadder

Latest module (27/08/20) with new maps and some new features.
Draw hand button,(right click for options to draw 5 or 7 too, dirty arcanists),draw multiple cards, trackers to keep track of cards in deck/discard. Space for those lucid dreams. Stacking cards together (double click to stack/unstack).
Shortcut to put the different glow rims on models a/ctrl-a.
Due to these features you may run into issues if running against someone on an older module so please try to stay updated. 
As always, any problems let me know.

http://www.vassalengine.org/mediawiki/images/3/37/M3E-Malifaux-v1i.vmod

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm brand new to Malifaux and Vassal, so perhaps this is a silly question, but I notice that the terrain conditions seem to be leftovers from an older ruleset- "soft cover", "hard cover", and "obscuring" are not part of 3E. I'm assuming that these were left in place so maps made for 2E don't go kablooey with the new module, but is there any established convention for how to read these conditions within 3E (hard cover = blocking, soft cover = concealing, obscuring = dense?) And is there any way to mark terrain as severe, or plans to do so? 

(I understand that defining terrain is something players do at the start of the game and that it's not inherently baked in, but it'd be nice if it could be less ambiguous to ease play between strangers and minimize confusion).