Two new masters...

Igpus

So, logical determinations.

1. You have Lord Cooper & English Ivan as 13s.  All other promo art I've seen of the decks only show masters as 13s.  Hence, these two other people are Masters.
  2. Spider Person has to be connected to Spelleaters.  Has. To. Be.  Otherwise, there are multiple bug-like monstrous keywords within, then the faction as a whole needs to be burned with fire!
  3. Mentioned in the GenCon video there is a healing master and they are female.  Could they go the Native American shamanistic healing magic trope?  Wyrd sure has veered away from common tropes, but maybe that time has ended.
  4. Faction book comes out 94 days from today, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving, so Black Friday sale pretty much confirmed.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

Mentioned in the GenCon video there is a healing master and they are female.  Could they go the Native American shamanistic healing magic trope?  Wyrd sure has veered away from common tropes, but maybe that time has ended

That doesn't look like a healer to me.  I think that the healer Master could be something else, possibly Asylum-related as suspected.

4 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

Faction book comes out 94 days from today, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving, so Black Friday sale pretty much confirmed.

That relies on Wayland's dates being accurate and they have their notoriety for not fulfilling deliveries in a timely manner for a reason, so it could well be wrong (in Wayland's defence they have been much better in the last couple of years, so it could well be teh correct date.)

Idle speculation: So, if the "healing" Master is Asylum-related, what would teh chances of the Spelleater Master being Half-Blood?  Half-Blood to now has been assumed to be Nephilim-related, but could it be even wider than that?

28 minutes ago, theamazingmrg said:

Idle speculation: So, if the "healing" Master is Asylum-related, what would teh chances of the Spelleater Master being Half-Blood?  Half-Blood to now has been assumed to be Nephilim-related, but could it be even wider than that?

If half of that blood is spider blood, you can cancel my subscription Black Blood Weekly. 

Spiders immune to blasts, shockwaves, and auras?  Nope, I'm out!

• Haha 1

Spider lady almost looks millipedal... She's certainly got more than 8 legs. Are they supposed to be wings off her back as well? they look kind of fluffy, like a moth...

Unless...

You think rat kings are scary... May I present our her royal highness, Spider Queen! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! All the spiders!

4 hours ago, Da Git said:

You think rat kings are scary... May I present our her royal highness, Spider Queen! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! All the spiders!

That is a horrible image and I blame you for putting it in my head. I want it in the faction, but not in my freakin' nightmares!

1 hour ago, J4bberw0ck said:

That is a horrible image and I blame you for putting it in my head. I want it in the faction, but not in my freakin' nightmares!

You're most welcome sir/ma'am!

Also if what Doug Broman is on the money with some sort of hivemind like parasitic control, than what better way to infest someone than:

image.thumb.png.1793889b499c29a330d2873ac3162150.png

Notice how the ticks also have 8 legs & kind of bulbous back like the art.

I'm generally ok with bugs, but those images of the ticks burrowing into that tasty, tasty flesh just give me heebie jeebies!! Won't stop me from getting the crew though!

2 hours ago, Da Git said:

I'm generally ok with bugs, but those images of the ticks burrowing into that tasty, tasty flesh just give me heebie jeebies!! Won't stop me from getting the crew though!

You might want to hide those images behind a spoiler section so that others don't get too creeped out then :)

31 minutes ago, MajorUndead said:

You might want to hide those images behind a spoiler section so that others don't get too creeped out then :)

& where, pray tell, is the fun in that :D (that ad I don't know how to!

Kind of reminds me of the scene from The Mummy with the scarabs!

• Haha 2

if you put a [ followed by the word "spoiler" without quotes followed by a ] it shoukd create a spoiler button, then at the end of what you're writing put "/spoiler" without quotes in brackets.

It does work.