Devil's Deal so in other world Lucius possible playstyle and crews

Filox

What's your cores, entire crews, mechanics and models you include in Lucius? 

I found success in Execute (Rifleman & Agent) and Obey Combo (Jury). Was trying to test out some Augmented minions (especially Hunters) but they lack power tokens and are expensive. I was also thinking about Slow Crew with Alan Reid and Garrotes but they seem too weak. The Core in my opinions is Doppel, Agent, Lawyer and Changling

Lucius Gunline (Guild)
Size: 50 - Pool: 5
Leader:
  Lucius Mattheson
Totem(s):
  The Scribe
Hires:
  Agent 46
  Pathfinder
  Guild Lawyer
  Doppleganger
  Pathfinder 2
  Alan Reid

The idea is that you can summon two clockwork traps per turn to hold up your opponent while shooting them, the lawyer can use tools to pick up the tome from the first Pathfinder to use on the second. When they get closer you switch to garrotte and stagger and clean up.

On 8/27/2020 at 6:05 AM, Angelshard said:

Lucius Gunline (Guild)
Size: 50 - Pool: 5
Leader:
  Lucius Mattheson
Totem(s):
  The Scribe
Hires:
  Agent 46
  Pathfinder
  Guild Lawyer
  Doppleganger
  Pathfinder 2
  Alan Reid

The idea is that you can summon two clockwork traps per turn to hold up your opponent while shooting them, the lawyer can use tools to pick up the tome from the first Pathfinder to use on the second. When they get closer you switch to garrotte and stagger and clean up.

I like the idea of summoning traps, and then using all the obeys to really get them into position, and to dare your opponent to give you more cards from pass tokens.

15 hours ago, Angelshard said:

I'd add false witness and riotbreaker to the minion list though. 

False Witness and Lawyer are in keyword. But to a minions that can be used in Lucius I definietly can't agree with 

Domadors

Thralls

Austringers

For one SS more from thral you have Exe, Austringers 0 attack can't be obeyed. And domador is bad overall, Pay one more you get Jury, from her you steal obey.

@Filox

Thralls give you ruthless and gives 46 a min 4 attack for a stone. So I'd say they have a place. 

Domadors have a great heal, but I wouldn't pay 8ss for it. I can see a domador, 46 and doppel spamming injuring blasts that heals your models. But I doubt its good enough. 

Austringer is a solid model in frontier, but I wouldn't use them outside of that. 

• Like 1