Where to find Faction Packs

Hey guys! So I recently got in with malifaux and whereas I love the app, there is something so much more satisfying with having the card to look at. Having said that, most of the lots I bought to get into the game were from second edition, so a lot of the Resurrectionists I have are out of date. I was going to order from Wargame Vault, but after everything was said and done, my order total was going to wind up being over 80 dollars. I looked and saw there was a faction pack, but when I went to look for it, it was sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if it's just a temporary thing, or have the faction packs been completely discontinued? Thanks for your time and help.

1 minute ago, Negalith said:

Hey guys! So I recently got in with malifaux and whereas I love the app, there is something so much more satisfying with having the card to look at. Having said that, most of the lots I bought to get into the game were from second edition, so a lot of the Resurrectionists I have are out of date. I was going to order from Wargame Vault, but after everything was said and done, my order total was going to wind up being over 80 dollars. I looked and saw there was a faction pack, but when I went to look for it, it was sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if it's just a temporary thing, or have the faction packs been completely discontinued? Thanks for your time and help.

what is out in the wild is all that there is now. everything else will be print on demand, as you found.

depending on where you are, you can look for any stores in your area that may have them in stock. the other issue is that its a heavy box to ship. what are you looking for?

Just now, farmoar said:

what is out in the wild is all that there is now. everything else will be print on demand, as you found.

depending on where you are, you can look for any stores in your area that may have them in stock. the other issue is that its a heavy box to ship. what are you looking for?

I have a large list of cards I need, including the schemes and whatnot for Gaining Ground. total I think the list of stuff I need is 110 cards all Ressers and associated cards (abilities and whatnot.)

6 minutes ago, Negalith said:

I have a large list of cards I need, including the schemes and whatnot for Gaining Ground. total I think the list of stuff I need is 110 cards all Ressers and associated cards (abilities and whatnot.)

sent you a private message, in case i can help