Availability of M&SU /Ironsides Core Box

Hello,

I'm just starting out with Malifaux and so far I bought the entire Marshal Keyword (which seems to be awfully disjointed mechanically after having almost the entire crew painted up and somewhat understood the rules over the last 3 weeks) and right now I'm painting up Mei Feng and the Bayou Engineering Box.

But those crews are actually just distractions since I actually want to focus on Toni. But the new Ironsides core box and Troubleshooters box (which seem to have been released during the big corona chaos earlier this year) are sold out everywhere worldwide (even in the wyrd store). Is that normal? Does anybody know what's going on and if they are going to be available again soon? I'd also appreciate all infos regarding the Heavy Metal set.

I sent emails to my trusted sellers in Germany and UK but nobody knows what's going on.

And yes, I know there are some sellers, where I can buy the M2e box for Toni and the Gunsmiths, but the old boxes have too many missing models compared to the new ones and I don't want to buy everything twice.

Edit: And I apologize if I posted this in the wrong forum, but I didn't find a better subforum.

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Commoner1 said:

Ironsides and Troubleshooters became available  a few weeks later and I ordered them directly from Wyrd.

But there have been no news regarding the Heavy Metal box and I didn't find it in Wyrd's store while others still have it listed. I guess it might be the best to buy the m2e stuff.

So the exist, thanks )
Unfortunately I don't find Amina Naidu in any of the M2E boxes..

18 minutes ago, Commoner1 said:

https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/arcanists/65959-ironsides-core-box?search_query=ironsides+core&results=1

Ah, I misunderstood you: m3e is generally available, it's just wyrd who hasn't got it in stock at the moment.

Oh, interesting. I was not checking UK stores. My order is at miniatures market - they mention Ironsides as a pre-order.