Anti objective runner strategies

TheMechE

What's a good way to kill a Silurid with the ghillie suit upgrade? Last blossom master, so I'd be looking for something in keyword or versatile probably unless there's a good option outside of versatile.

I'm thinking lone swordsman with last breath 11" thread range one shot or a torakage with focus over three turns. Other suggestions?

Trying to get around Stealth, Butterfly jump and Disguised is tough. You probably want to look at one shot kills, so models with a possible severe of 6. Misaki is probably the most mobile of these (using a stone for the critical strike if you don';t have the card), so give her focus and use her to hunt the frogs down is certainly 1 way.  I would assume the best way is to drop a shadow marker near a silurid, and if it doesn't activate, pop out and kill it. If it does run away you need to try and drop another one near its new spot. To some extent it doesn't matter too much is it move Misaki out of posisition  because it shouldn't take her too logn to move back in.

Another way would be Gattling Guns. You have the Stealth issue so you make them 6" range only, but they have a severe of 6, and Samurai and Fuhatsu are both Versatile.

The Snipers are possible, but its more luck dependent.

Most of the other options are out of keyword and don't have enough movement tricks for my taste to get to the silurid easily enough when they can't attack it on the charge.

Torakage. 

Ninja Vanish within 6", throw a Shiriken, auto move 3" towards them; wherever they Butterfly Jump to, you're still within 6".  If you happen to get Onslaught trigger once or twice, even better.  If you happen to kill them before they activate, even better.