Let's Do The Time Warp Again: Tri-Chi Edition

Jesy Blue

In second edition, The Brewmaster used to be duel faction Gremlins(Bayou)/Ten Thunders. 

Let's say that didn't change.  Everything else in M3E went as it did, but The Brewmaster & Apprentice Wesley kept both affiliations still.

How would Tri-Chi play in M3E as Ten Thunders?

I think I can sum it up in 1 Phrase

Trained Ninja Whiskey Golem!

I don't know Brewmaster well enough to know what out of keyword stuff he would want, but he gains no extra poison shenanigans by being TT. So you're looking at upgrades  as probably the biggest change. (Off the top of my head I don't see a really obvious area that one of the factions does better than the other, they both have leapers and guns so there are probably similar ook models in TT to cover what you lose from Bayou).

• 1 month later...

As a Ten Thunders and Bayou player I'd have to say the only real thing that Ten Thunders would unlock for Brewy are cheaper access to lures. Many Bayou players (myself included) will bring Trixie to help lure models into the "party" thunders have access to models with lures starting at 4ss Geishas (5 ook) and up - the problem with ook hired for Brewmaster is his crew likes to splash poison so models who do not benefit from it (or at least who are immune to it) need to be careful of being in that bubble. 

• 4 weeks later...

Brewmaster has a few models that give out burning, popcorn turner and the ignite fumes actions on whiskey gamin/golem being the main ones. In gremlins there isn't much you can do with this, hire ophelia maybe? In Ten Thunders the Obsidian Statue and Wanyudo seem appealing for intense heat and hold back the flames. Shenlong might hire brewie when using tanuki/fermenteds for access to some fun times.

• Thanks 1