Jesterface T's slow painting Thread

Jesterface T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really fantastic and amazing stuff!!! And you're also doing Thunders, which makes it even better!!! :)

Love the desert bases for Amalgam, and the black leather pants on Alyce! The Samurai looks awesome, as does Marlena, and even those silly, silly Tanuki! I'm definitely looking forward to what else you have in store for us!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 9:21 AM, Jesterface T. said:

And there are my marble bases for last blossom. I'm not sure how to glue the models on, especially for new misaki i could realy use you're tips. For pinning is not enough space, for glueing i don't find enough surface. Especially her fet, where just the tips of the toes hit the floor. Glueing her on plastic-base wouldn't be a problem, but on the high gloss marble floor.... :

Amazing work! The crispness is just out of this world! And the colour choices are also pretty inspired with the super vibrant colours and more muted tones.

As for this particular questions - one possibility is to make a plastic pin. In other words, cut a piece of plastic and glue it to her toes using plastic glue and then use that piece as a pin.

• Thanks 1