Welcome to the party pall: 100+ Poison Turn 1

CustardBomb

4 hours ago, CustardBomb said:

The only models in your own crew who want HUGE poison counts are Whiskey Gamin3 (For Speed) Drunken River Monks (For damage reduction and the occasional Ram) and Brewy since he can stone for the Ram and can reliably cheat thanks to his obscene stats agaist poisoned enemies to get a Ram. 

Everybody else commonly only wants poison 3 or so in order to be lurable. Remember that using yiur trust flask will let you maintain your poison level over the course of a turn. But never realy help you gain any unless your using it strait away

Whut? No Fingers? I usually just bump Fingers to poison +16 in turn 1 and Brewie to 4-5 lol

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:35 AM, ShinChan said:

I mostly stack poison in Brewie and Fingers. 3 Poison in the Whiskey Golem, so I can charge him with Fingers and get an extra action.

My struggle is to keep enough poison in Fingers to draw 2 cards/turn in order to hit the high TNs that the crew has. I wish someone in the crew had a way to transfer poison between models :(

Does anyone use Riddles in the Dark from Brewie? I used it a couple of times, but I feel like he could have something more useful. Giving Distracted up to +2 when the card difference in hand is 3 or more between players is overly situational.

Riddles in the dark is good for buffing your moon shinobi :-)

8 minutes ago, blueskies_overhead said:

Riddles in the dark is good for buffing your moon shinobi 🙂

I can't see why would be worth it (in 99% of the games) to use one of Brewie's actions to give Distracted +2 to a model that has a damage track of 2/3/4 and range 0" when he dies once he gets close to anything.

Riddles in the Dark is wasted ink in Brewie's card. If it at least had a trigger or being up to +3 (which would be a nice and necessary buff to Youko too), I could see myself doing it.

5 minutes ago, ShinChan said:

I can't see why would be worth it (in 99% of the games) to use one of Brewie's actions to give Distracted +2 to a model that has a damage track of 2/3/4 and range 0" when he dies once he gets close to anything.

Riddles in the Dark is wasted ink in Brewie's card. If it at least had a trigger or being up to +3 (which would be a nice and necessary buff to Youko too), I could see myself doing it.

Never underestimate the power of Drunken Kung-Fu! Hiya!